Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Like letting go of a Scatpack for the Helly, I think folks just want "newer/better". Eventually you realize the futility of owning multiple pairs....lol
So much this. I love getting them in hand...but I can only go through so many pairs. Somebody on here posted that if they've had it a year and haven't worn it they sell it. I've been going by that rule lately for everything but what I consider true collectibles, ie Jordans, Brons, Kobes, retro sig athlete shoes. I've gotten rid of quite a few older pairs recently and made some nice cash. Some stuff I forgot I even had.

Last edited:
So much this. I love getting them in hand...but I can only go through so many pairs. Somebody on here posted that if they've had it a year and haven't worn it they sell it. I've beem going by that rule lately for everything but what I consider true collectibles, ie Jordans, Brons, Kobes, retro sig athlete shoes. I've gotten rid of quite a few older pairs recently and made some nice cash. Some stuff I forgot I even had.

For the most part I apply a "2 colorways" per-model limit. I think the Jordan 1 and the Ultraboost 1.0 are the only models where I more than 2 colorways... and then there is also the 700 Waverunner where I own 4 lol (but no other 700v1 colorway).

AD3A78F9-BC6B-477C-ACD6-704E8DFD1BB7.jpeg

YS with the quickness

Damn, my Zebras starting to yellow 😢
I've never used sole bright for a yeezy but it works on everything else I've tried it on. White midsoles, leather panels, clear soles. I'd do mine but they're still white and new. I can't bring myself to wear em lol. If you need pointers though I consider myself a whitening and clear sole restoring expert at this point. Hmu in pm or whatever.

I've never used sole bright for a yeezy but it works on everything else I've tried it on. White midsoles, leather panels, clear soles. I'd do mine but they're still white and new. I can't bring myself to wear em lol. If you need pointers though I consider myself a whitening and clear sole restoring expert at this point. Hmu in pm or whatever.

How's it work? Isn't the yellowing due to the glue inside the soles though?

How's it work? Isn't the yellowing due to the glue inside the soles though?
Not sure what yellows on the yeezy. Its a peroxide based solution that removes oxidation. Its not permanent but you just touch it up if it yellows again. Reacts with uv rays.

A size 13 was $340 on GOAT and it was tough not to grab them. Trying to allocate that cash to some MNVNs.

i just paid resale on Quantm Basketballs and Im also waiting to see if the FOG1 questions are dropping lol so i dont need to spend the bread

Back
Top Bottom