Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I want more 350s but I want that first pattern on the v2 or more zebra type patterns with the sply stripe. Not the same releases from before, different colorways. Red and blue perhaps? Seems crazy I know...
Wavy stripes were the best patterns. I’ve been diversifying my collection though. No longer need 10 color ways of the same shoe. And as someone who’s had 350s since the v1’s I’m just ready for change.

marikomorose marikomorose I wore those Powerphases today. They are seriously comfortable for all day wear. Could only imagine if they actually put some tech (boost) in them. The total lack of Yeezy branding on the shoe itself outside of the gold Calabasas is kinda cool. Definitely a shoe that if you know you know.

marikomorose marikomorose I wore those Powerphases today. They are seriously comfortable for all day wear. Could only imagine if they actually put some tech (boost) in them. The total lack of Yeezy branding on the shoe itself outside of the gold Calabasas is kinda cool. Definitely a shoe that if you know you know.
Yeah it’s the perfect casual shoe. I think Yeezy and Adidas May have went w/ the model to tap into that really worn in look that the trendy folks been doing.

Yeah it’s the perfect casual shoe. I think Yeezy and Adidas May have went w/ the model to tap into that really worn in look that the trendy folks been doing.
I mean these go above dad shoe status. These are like grandpa shoes. But the suede used is so soft. It's instant comfort.

Lets see some Powerphase pics. I've been considering getting a pair and sneakily wearing them to work (business / smart casual) with chinos. What is the best color?

Asap dude at Kaws Melbourne
BEEB899E-5576-4CFB-973E-DE7FFECBA589.jpeg
029362F9-10E7-4711-9F55-5FBC0E4E0729.jpeg

I would say Simple Brown for suedes and the Grey leather from the original batch. I'm just not a fan of how the white or black leathers look....remind me of old lady shoes.

I just meant out of the suede ones. I got the original white leather pair and got rid of them pretty quickly.

I just meant out of the suede ones. I got the original white leather pair and got rid of them pretty quickly.
I'd go with the "Quiet Grey" personally or the "Clear Brown". Those two look the most versatile, but the "Simple Brown" stands out the most.

Why'd you get rid of the OG pair? Those are the best of the bunch lol... and the quality on them is top-notch.

I rotate between the OG Powerphases and the Reebook Club C 85 (Vintage Green) when I want that smart casual look.
People be sleeping on the Club Cs lol.

I'd go with the "Quiet Grey" personally or the "Clear Brown". Those two look the most versatile, but the "Simple Brown" stands out the most.

Why'd you get rid of the OG pair? Those are the best of the bunch lol... and the quality on them is top-notch.

I rotate between the OG Powerphases and the Reebook Club C 85 (Vintage Green) when I want that smart casual look.
People be sleeping on the Club Cs lol.

I just didn't like the toe shape / leather. When I sold them they were going for like double+ what I paid so I just said F it.

I got the Yeezy Tail Light from Rezet and was shipped on 24 Feb. It arrived Portland on 29 Feb already and was transferring to the local post office. Since then, I didnt get any updates for 5 days already.

I called USPS but they said they dont have details.
I have never seen something like this. Could anyone please advise what should I do? Or is it normal delay for international shipping? (Meanwhile i got my other sneaker from ExtraButter without any delay.)

Tracking History:
March 4, 2020 (<- the page keep updating the date with the same status)
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
February 29, 2020, 5:23 am
Departed USPS Facility
PORTLAND, OR 97215

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom