Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I really like this color way - I made the turn over the past few weeks but I just don't need another pair of Yeezys - rather have those pacific blue undefeated 90s going live tomorrow

adidas-yeezy-boost-380-sky-blue-release-info-1.jpg

only CW that comes close to the aliens

What are these called?

I got a new job so mist or cinders one is getting new kept. I brought them as a gift to myself.

I have Muve’s

While people say all the time do what makes you happy

I’m asking for ish and giggles

Mist or cinders

Keep in mind have muve’s

Which get returned.

I think these are sitting bc the shape looks like a skecher, has a weird close-to-the-ankle lining, and the cw is just kinda off. Plus, not too many people actually have the 380s in hand to know if they like the silo or not

I unregistered for them once i saw the reviews of the shoes in hand. Guess I forgot to unregister on one device

i think these are sitting bc the shape looks like a skecher, has a weird close-to-the-ankle lining, and the cw is just kinda off. Plus, not too many people actually have the 380s in hand to know if they like the silo or not

i specifically remember unregistering for them once i saw the reviews of the shoes in hand. Guess I forgot to unregister on one device
The colorway is different. Like if the window and laces were something else.

In hindsight I wonder if Adidas wishes they made the QNTM a wider release. Now people are holding their purse strings tighter (including myself). I was all in, but eventually spent my money elsewhere since they were unattainable.

Now I’m not spending anything at all!

No more waiting room on YS.

I like the mist colorway, just prefer the RF version which is I what I copped.

In terms of spending atm, I'd just prefer to come up on a certain swoosh product this week.

And I don't need hype to cop, I bought the camo Air Max Triax last week... no hesitation - just wanted them.

Lol so glad I didn't try for these. I knew they sit. Ppl just now starting to feel them after they got them purchased lol ... Saying they the best 380 yet...na the aliens kill these.

I agree this in general a terrible time to resell anything since that all you wanted them for. I happened to like them enough to pull the trigger. I need to have them in hand to make my final decision but I'm intrigued by the new model and I love the color.

No 11.5? Might've got a pair to try out the comfort but dont wanna risk a smaller size or too big a size.

did you get the same size?
Yes I did, and it’s totally fine but I would like to try a half size up, I could use a touch more space in the toe box. Heel slippage might be an issue with a half size up though so true size might be best, it’s hard to say since it’s such a new model. TTS is DEFINITELY roomier than the earlier pairs of the 350 V2 which would squeeze my toes to numbness and be hard to wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom