Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Maybe he's tryna steer away from that

we all know red octobers = Nike

prolly wants that time in his life to stay in the past

at least we got red crocs

I’ll save everybody the clicks...it’s an April’s Fools joke. But on that note, why the **** has Kanye never came out with an all red shoe again since the Red October? It makes no sense.

What you mean? Kanye was seen in those all red Foam Runners.

So had a bid out on SX for the Mists to ship to Georgia.
They've started charging tax for Georgia sales sometime within the past month.
So to get for box would have to buy for $201 before shipping and tax.

Or just buy straight from a retailer that will do free ship and no tax for $230.

So dumb. Should not have to pay taxes on a secondary sale. You don't pay tax at a yard sale do you? Same bs with Ebay. I know it's the law but it completely changes my buying.
It’s just congress squeezing the middle class even more, after they pass trillion dollar tax cuts to the rich. The middle class has less and less money to spend with stagnant wages and a rising cost of living, and doesn’t need more taxes to pay, especially on a secondary market.

So had a bid out on SX for the Mists to ship to Georgia.
They've started charging tax for Georgia sales sometime within the past month.
So to get for box would have to buy for $201 before shipping and tax.

Or just buy straight from a retailer that will do free ship and no tax for $230.

So dumb. Should not have to pay taxes on a secondary sale. You don't pay tax at a yard sale do you? Same bs with Ebay. I know it's the law but it completely changes my buying.

I'm in Ga, they did not charge me sales tax for reverse duck camos last Thursday/Air Max Day.

I wonder if it might be because your seller is in the same state or another state that requires it... Hmm.

I'm in Ga, they did not charge me sales tax for reverse duck camos last Thursday/Air Max Day.

I wonder if it might be because your seller is in the same state or another state that requires it... Hmm.
No clue.

I live in SC but was shipping to an address in GA to bypass the taxes. Had done it like 4x in the past 2 months.

No clue.

I live in SC but was shipping to an address in GA to bypass the taxes. Had done it like 4x in the past 2 months.

Did the tax charges show up when you were checking out, or appear afterwards?

edit: Obviously, I have never seen them at all.

Last edited:
Get NF Citrins-they’re either at retail or maybe even below (on StockX/GOAT), are extremely wearable/easy to match outfits for, and have an outsole that doesn’t really yellow that badly (since it is tinted). Definitely the best “value” 350s.

D0B0C7B6-13D8-4D39-811B-EFEB265B9C2F.jpeg
These are more on the greener side though right?

Did the tax charges show up when you were checking out, or appear afterwards?
Went from bid amount + shipping + authentication and then on next page where you confirm it the taxes showed then. I pulled my bid. Only noticed because I had to update my payment info.
These are more on the greener side though right?
Buy Lundmarks.

Red joints would be nice. YM with the hint i think not just the april fools joke. IE, make this shoe dummies.

It’s just congress squeezing the middle class even more, after they pass trillion dollar tax cuts to the rich. The middle class has less and less money to spend with stagnant wages and a rising cost of living, and doesn’t need more taxes to pay, especially on a secondary market.

I’m with you on not needing to be taxed on the secondary market. When you think about how many times a single pair could potentially be taxed, it’s crazy. Bu that said, it is kinda ironic that we complain about being taxed on **** we don’t need. Rarely do you hear a peep about tax on used car sales, home sales, etc. We just accept those as part of the game.

But sneakers? The pitchforks come out. :lol:

I feel like it's kinda tacky to try and create a "Red October" for his Adidas Yeezy line. He wants to distance himself from his Nike sneakers, not recreate it.

I have no desire to have any adidas Yeezy release in a solid, bright red colorway..It would, however, be nice if he'd bring in more colors to his designs..A maroon/burgundy, navy/royal blue, plum, and forest green would all be a fresh change of pace to end the 350 V2 line..These same shades of tan/white/cream/neutral is tired at this point..The occasional neon colored pair isn't enough to break up the monotony in his color choices..

I have no desire to have any adidas Yeezy release in a solid, bright red colorway..It would, however, be nice if he'd bring in more colors to his designs..A maroon/burgundy, navy/royal blue, plum, and forest green would all be a fresh change of pace to end the 350 V2 line..These same shades of tan/white/cream/neutral is tired at this point..The occasional neon colored pair isn't enough to break up the monotony in his color choices..

A burgundy 700v1 :nthat:
700v1 had so much potential for dope colorways with the colorblocking design. But instead they gave us monochromatic colorways like Analog, Salt, Teal, and Utility Black. I think Wave Runners were the only ones that had different colors. There were colorways that weren't so monochromatic such as the Mauve, Intertia, Carbon Blue, Magnet, but they all utilized similar colors from the same color palette.

I feel like it's kinda tacky to try and create a "Red October" for his Adidas Yeezy line. He wants to distance himself from his Nike sneakers, not recreate it.
I think it would be Tacky if he tried to create an All Red CW solely to emulate his success with the "Red Octobers" or as a shot at Nike.

But I see nothing wrong if he pumped out an All Red CW because he felt it suited the silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom