• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2A8C6727-EF7D-4DAD-84B9-536F732974BC.jpeg

3B99CF0F-92A6-49AD-A4DD-674D49D942C4.jpeg

56B1B5EE-98D9-477B-80CC-466FCC56A045.jpeg
Jus came across this butterfinger commercial.. had to be what they were going for 😬

The bottoms on the cinders look kinda grey-ish :O Which ones do you like more?
that pic was in direct sunlight - irl, its hard to tell them apart (aside from the laces). Even the gum soles are dark so they dont necessarily standout. The upper of the static has more character but I prefer the gum bottom soles on the cinders. If you already own statics, the cinders are redundant. If you missed out on black statics, then the cinders are an adequate replacement, imo.

Had 3 pairs of these at one time.. sold 2 and ended up selling my personal pair years later which i immediately regretted.

Happy to have them back.

no elastic strap on the tongue on these. 8/19 production date on mine
IMG_3047 copy.jpg

Reebok running shoes

Had 3 pairs of these at one time.. sold 2 and ended up selling my personal pair years later which i immediately regretted.

Happy to have them back.

no elastic strap on the tongue on these. 8/19 production date on mine
IMG_3047 copy.jpg

Waverunners never had an elastic band.

Want to cop some Zebras was wondering how the yellowing was on anyone’s pairs? How they holding up, want to get those or the Static’s. Just wondering why the Static’s price is pretty hefty for even non reflectives

Want to cop some Zebras was wondering how the yellowing was on anyone’s pairs? How they holding up, want to get those or the Static’s. Just wondering why the Static’s price is pretty hefty for even non reflectives
Not zebras, but I have some creams from the OG drop that I haven’t worn a bunch and those soles are crazy yellow. I’d imagine the zebra would be the same. Statics were the first clear stripe drop if I recall, could just be because of that.

Not zebras, but I have some creams from the OG drop that I haven’t worn a bunch and those soles are crazy yellow. I’d imagine the zebra would be the same. Statics were the first clear stripe drop if I recall, could just be because of that.
Yeah I just worry about those translucent soles but I guess nothing new to me because I really just collect Jordan’s. Just getting into this Yeezy thing. Guess I was just curious how fast they yellow. Honestly want to get the black Static’s too but I hear that if you have the Cinders to stick with those. They’re not a deep black though

OG Zebras were starting to yellow. Really killed the aesthetic of the sneaker for me. I know the newer Zebras came with a whiter midsole, don't know if those yellow or not.

OG Zebras were starting to yellow. Really killed the aesthetic of the sneaker for me. I know the newer Zebras came with a whiter midsole, don't know if those yellow or not.
Guess I’ll get the black static’s lol even though I have the Cinders. Was really quite blown away about how comfortable Yeezys are

Guess I’ll get the black static’s lol even though I have the Cinders. Was really quite blown away about how comfortable Yeezys are

Not sure I'd go for the static blacks if I already had cinders. I prefer the statics but they're so close, you could branch out and get a dif color besides black or zebra.

Loved My zebras BUT- soles were definitely yellowing bad.

Uppers washed up nicely.

Sold them a month or so ago because the yellowing.

Attachments

• A06DB138-9E75-4044-BF11-A4176F5DED0B.jpeg
    A06DB138-9E75-4044-BF11-A4176F5DED0B.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 091BD88C-7116-4B1A-8F5D-36616E827809.jpeg
    091BD88C-7116-4B1A-8F5D-36616E827809.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 200
Not sure I'd go for the static blacks if I already had cinders. I prefer the statics but they're so close, you could branch out and get a dif color besides black or zebra.
I feel you but to me the Cinders are not a real black, they can look sometimes almost chocolate brownish. It’s definitely not a true black so to me coppin the black static’s are warranted lol

Also I’m not the type of dude that’s cops every color to match everything I wear. I got way to many Jordan’s that I can match with what I got. Just wanted a light and dark colored Yeezy. I might just get the white static’s

Last edited:
Also I’m not the type of dude that’s cops every color to match everything I wear. I got way to many Jordan’s that I can match with what I got. Just wanted a light and dark colored Yeezy. I might just get the white static’s
not to rain on your parade, but white statics will probably yellow over time/wear too lol. anything with a light colored translucent sole will really.

not to rain on your parade, but white statics will probably yellow over time/wear too lol. anything with a light colored translucent sole will really.
Don’t worry I’m not losing any sleep over it and I’m aware of that I don’t plan on buying too many of these like I said. Might get them but might not, was really just trying to get insight from people who own them.

Back
Top Bottom