Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas is dumb. They make the dope colorways more scarce and the ****ty colorways widely available. They have it backwards, they need to make the lame colorways scarce and the dope colorways more available.

Aliens? Nope, it’s a dope colorway, we have to make it scarce. The bizarrely colored Mists? Let’s make a ton.

Azaels, and Alvahs? Hmm they’re new and nice colorways, let’s make them scarce and we’ll later release a weird diarrhea colorway in greater numbers.

Quantums? Nah, we’ve been teasing that colorway for decades, let’s make those scarce and release a bizarre barium colorway later and make those available.

Something fresh and new? Let’s just keep teasing that and release a million 350s that are incredibly stale.

Adidas is dumb. They make the dope colorways more scarce and the ****ty colorways widely available. They have it backwards, they need to make the lame colorways scarce and the dope colorways more available.

Aliens? Nope, it’s a dope colorway, we have to make it scarce. The bizarrely colored Mists? Let’s make a ton.

Azaels, and Alvahs? Hmm they’re new and nice colorways, let’s make them scarce and we’ll release a weird diarrhea colorway in greater numbers.

Quantums? Nah, we’ve been teasing that colorway for decades, let’s make those scarce and release a bizarre barium colorway later and make those available.

Something fresh and new? Let’s just keep teasing that and release a million 350s that are incredibly stale.

I agree for the most part, however, they did give us multiple Zebras and multiple Wave Runners - and both of those are dope :lol:

Adidas kept try rejecting my payment even PayPal wouldn't work. It's cool doe cuz it's just all black. Nothing to special. Plus I'm happy I got that trump money today so I'm good lol.

Damn what’s up with these resell prices. Didn’t know they were going like that. Hopefully I can find a local to swap sizes with me

Lmao I was trying with my tia over facetime and she got through on her phone but didn't realize till way later. She tried to check out bae sizes cause that's all that was left but got card declined. Adidas didn't have to do my tia like that man :smh:

Also does ys usually say check for restock info or is this a new thing?
NO ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW RELEASES AND RESTOCK INFORMATION.

Back
Top Bottom