• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
How do QUANTUMS fit?
Im a Sz 9 but only have access to a sz8 or 10

these fit big or small?

Yea most of my local FB sneaker groups look like dirt bags. Fake profile name, profile pic of them holding a gun, limited info / friends, posting cashapp scams etc. Yea sure, lets meet up in this dark parking lot to exchange hundreds of dollars worth of goods

I had to leave my local FB sneaker group. Seemed like it was just packed with a bunch of f**kbois.

I had to leave my local FB sneaker group. Seemed like it was just packed with a bunch of f**kbois.
Online I try to avoid those guys because we just tend to be two very different sides of the same hobby, but oddly enough they almost always make the fairest offers.

eh, I can't think of a more overrated shoe to be honest
The IRS website has turned into a yeezy waiting room. :lol:

IRS.jpg
saw that earlier, made me chuckle

The 3% caps at $1,000... but that's still super cap.

We really do need to get back to posting on the forums... + For selling I still can't deal with fleabay and Paypal's infinite return policies.

The appreciation for the simplicity of StockX has finally run its course IMHO.

NT mods, can we get signatures back?

i've been selling on grailed, its been better since the paypal verification addition

I have a feeling that they're going down eventually... maybe I'm wrong and they're killing it, but I'm starting to wonder if they've realized that being the middle man isn't as profitable as they originally thought. Once sneaker hype dies down (which I think it will for all the actual non-sneakerheads) and/or the economy goes into a recession... their volume could drop considerably.

I was the biggest stockx supporter for years, got screwed and their customer service is awful.

Stockx has two things for me that make the difference. The authentication and the user interface. The one page for the items with bids and asks is the best in the business. If Goat adopted that stock market UI I think it’s game over for SX.

The authentication and quality control on what and how the pass, crap customer service, and increased fees just doesn’t seem like they’ll recover. The whole slow shipping times which have been increasing and pissing people off is intentional for them to play the float on the money, i.e. instantly charge the customer, and stretch out the seller.

Anyone have sizing advice on the slides? I’m a TTS 11, 11.5 in 350s, and UBs. Do I go TTS 11? Or FSU to a 12?

Back
Top Bottom