Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
8.5/10 Overall - He super nailed that review. All the +/-'s were called out perfectly.

As he noted, my only quibble is the way that toebox catches dirt... Its seems magnetic, at first I thought it was me but obviously its the design. Have to assume that's why /// went with a rubber cap. Luckily we will have zero of those concerns with the Alvahs.

Alvahs catch lint lol, wore mine today,

L6DHaSu.jpg
....cant wait for my pair to cone...these are fire...

So I got shipping notification for my BS last Friday. This was after 4 days with nothing. Now I have shipping label created and have had no movement since then. Anyone that ordered the BS from the restock have anything? Movement or been Delivered? Thanks in advance.

That’d be great man thanks. The Yeshaya’s is pure white / grey like the static’s right? And the lundmark has some streaks of green interwoven? Or am I off

yeshaya actually have mint green and grey woven throughout. Think of them as aged static’s with a more translucent and yellowed sole. because of that, the yeshaya are my most worn pair of 350 V2 and the only RF pair I wear on the daily.

yeshaya actually have mint green and grey woven throughout. Think of them as aged static’s with a more translucent and yellowed sole. because of that, the yeshaya are my most worn pair of 350 V2 and the only RF pair I wear on the daily.

this was helpful thank you man. While I wish the whole colorway was just plain white and grey (I’m a minimalist) it seems like the green is hardly noticeable. Sounds like I should pick up the Yeshaya’s for a beater pair for the gym lol.

Looks like Adidas is going to be riding Yeezy’s coattails for a long time.. This is what happens when you kill consumer demand by overproducing UBs, NMD R1s, etc. etc. in terrible cws and follow up those models with trash like POD, Nite Joggers, etc. etc. Not to mention, sales were declining BEFORE all this CV mess.

Idk what Adidas would be doing without Kanye to drive brand hype.

B5A39FFA-DAFB-46A5-A47C-B4E6DEF53730.png

Back
Top Bottom