Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Nobody is getting their Yeezys from NJ

2e3sljk.gif

Those who plan to rock their waverunners should rep this.

Those who plan to resell their waverunners should also rep this.

:nerd:

I love the people with no backbone who were too afraid to preorder because they thought the 700s looked wack but are now all about the model in the exact same cw. I can’t imagine what it’s like to live such a pathetic life, it’s actually depressing.

I’m guessing that a lot of those sellers with lower prices on StockX and Goat are gambling that they get their pair ASAP because none of them have the shoes in hand yet. I know that there’s a deadline that StockX/Goat sets for the sellers to ship but if they miss that do they penalize the seller with a fine or they cancel the transaction? Either way better hope the sellers pair doesn’t get delayed...

how you know people don't have pairs in hand from the original release?

These shipping emails got all you "multiple pairs" folks scrambling to StockX for the next highest bid. Ya dropping that lowest ask at an astonishing rate lmao!!! :rofl:. This resell game is dead B...I'm Team Hodl all day.

Idk if people are that broke or what that they can’t wait a couple days to sell something :lol: People can’t wait more than 10 min to sell they ****
Some people just want a sale. However I’m going with the belief that the big time resellers control StockX and goat prices. Lower the price couple dollars and buy them up.

Who about to rock these and fake like they got these on the first(pre-order) wave:emoji_ocean:?

Last edited:
People who are worried about the undercutting on stockx, its technically Tuesday now. meaning that people can ship out on thursday when people are receiving their pairs. people who need the money are selling for the low. price will go back up eventually. now if you missed out and wanna buy, now would be a good time to

Some people just want a sale. However I’m going with the belief that the big time resellers control StockX and goat prices. Lower the price couple dollars and buy them up.
Your Hustler Mentalities Are Far Too Advanced For Some Of The Children In This Thread :lol:

This Is 1000% The Case... The People Capable Of Buying Out Size Runs Are The Ones Controlling The Market.... Not The Local Reseller Walking Away With A Trunk Full Of Pairs.

I love the people with no backbone who were too afraid to preorder because they thought the 700s looked wack but are now all about the model in the exact same cw. I can’t imagine what it’s like to live such a pathetic life, it’s actually depressing.

You Sound Kinnda Like You're Salty That Your Pair Is Now Only Worth Half What You Once Held It To Be :lol:

Get Over Yourself Guy :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom