Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Got a pretty good pair:
1588978973597.jpeg

I hate that there’s so much variation from pair to pair, especially the 350s. They are ALWAYS different.

They’re fine without the flash. The heel cup doesn’t line up very well, but I expected that, and it doesn’t bother me. But that 3M is killing me
0D017150-4CEC-4474-81E7-E1CA8BCF8745.jpeg
F the 3m you can only see that under certain lighting conditions. I’d be more concerned with the heel cup. It’s not even close to lining up. Employee who put them together and was doing the qc must have been cock eyed.
1588980424564.jpeg

The Chocolate 750 is deconstructed. All the inner parts that made all of the others so heavy and stiff are removed. I have a post in this thread showing the drastic reduction in weight but its pretty old. Wex like the post on twitter as well. Its a significantly different shoe to wear and take on/off. I want more colorways but built like the Choco.

Man your post really inspired me haha, having the OGs and Triple Blacks I thought I understood the 750 pretty well- but I found a pair of Chocolates and man they are really different in a good way. It's like a V2 in a sense very dope shoe.

Attachments

• IMG_20200508_181727.jpg
    IMG_20200508_181727.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 657
Yea once you get the choco in hands it’ll ruin the rest of the 750 for you I copped each 750 at retail and sold them off in the order of their release. Should’ve kept choco

No one is sure if these will release again.
Some say the lifestyle version is done for and the new model moving forward is the basketball version. Its all speculation.

i prefer the lifestyle
What's the difference, i can't really tell lol

Happy to finally have these, but the QC on these are definitely terrible, as previous posters have said. 3M missing in places on both shoes, and the left shoe has what looks like a fake Travis sicko mode face lol. Not sure if I’m keeping these smh
E78A70CD-1100-4E43-9BC6-CBCB85776E18.jpeg
2BFCF8C2-EBB5-4F5A-901D-D40A660ECC5B.jpeg
CE2C97E5-EBD4-45C2-B292-E126D34E6D75.jpeg
What size?

Bad factory QC doesn't make a shoe fake.

Why should that fail GOAT inspection?

I mean I would be disappointed too. But they came out the factory that way.

You’re correct, however I applied to sell on Goat, and it showed a bunch of things that they consider defects. So even though it shouldn’t fail Goat inspection, it should be listed as having defects at least

They’re fine without the flash. The heel cup doesn’t line up very well, but I expected that, and it doesn’t bother me. But that 3M is killing me

I hear you, fingers crossed I get a decent pair. After seeing how they vary, I am prepared for anything.

I know I'm going to rock them regardless but it would be nice if they are low on flaws. I care more about these being perfect than anything from swoosh...

Bad factory QC doesn't make a shoe fake.

Why should that fail GOAT inspection?

I mean I would be disappointed too. But they came out the factory that way.

Stock X will reject pairs if the factory flaws are too severe. Of course we are talking about individual human judgement, so its subjective to the inspector but on high dollar pairs they are pretty strict. QNTM lifestyle is my first pass with GOAT. Well technically second, my FOGs won't be here until Monday...

You’re correct, however I applied to sell on Goat, and it showed a bunch of things that they consider defects. So even though it shouldn’t fail Goat inspection, it should be listed as having defects at least

Exactly, at the very least.

Man your post really inspired me haha, having the OGs and Triple Blacks I thought I understood the 750 pretty well- but I found a pair of Chocolates and man they are really different in a good way. It's like a V2 in a sense very dope shoe.

Congrats broski! Enjoy them... IMHO, that's one of the only pairs that can be enjoyed fresh out the box and the colorway just so happens to be FIRE. :nthat:

I only have those and the OGs albeit I never got around to wearing either. Both are in storage actually. Would love to have the triple black, I took a big L on that drop. I just bought the FOG1 TB, so that will have to suffice. lol.

Curious, do you feel the boost in the 750???

I hear you, fingers crossed I get a decent pair. After seeing how they vary, I am prepared for anything.

Stock X will reject pairs if the factory flaws are too severe. Of course we are talking about individual human judgement, so its subjective to the inspector but on high dollar pairs they are pretty strict. QNTM lifestyle is my first pass with GOAT. Well technically second, my FOGs won't be here ?
funny you say that because I got a pair of yeezy mnvn and it was black stuff all over the left shoe. I was pissed luckily I was able to scrub it off.

Damn y'all, I've been wanting the Chocolates for a minute but don't think I can spend that much.... Although I just hit a new high paying $500+ for the FOG triple blacks and I didn't think I'd ever spend that much either. Slippery slope

...how's sizing?

Last edited:
Happy to finally have these, but the QC on these are definitely terrible, as previous posters have said. 3M missing in places on both shoes, and the left shoe has what looks like a fake Travis sicko mode face lol. Not sure if I’m keeping these smh
E78A70CD-1100-4E43-9BC6-CBCB85776E18.jpeg
2BFCF8C2-EBB5-4F5A-901D-D40A660ECC5B.jpeg
CE2C97E5-EBD4-45C2-B292-E126D34E6D75.jpeg
Damn that sucks! Makes me want to hold off on even shooting for a pair. How was sizing on them?

Just happened to check tracking for my quantums as they were supposed to be delivered Saturday, turns out they’ve been sitting at my neighbors place since noon.

I gotta say, these have surpassed my expectations. I knew there’d be some QC issues with the heel panels not lining up and the 3m being spotty but for me they’re minor issues. Shoe feels great in hand. It’s heavier than expected but it’s a good heavy, if that makes any sense. The azaels and alvahs are super light shoes, almost feels like you’re holding nothing. the upper is beautiful. Reminds me of the zebra pattern. I like the mix of grey/white knit with the mesh. The 3m hits under knit, the super soft suede toe. The neoprene booty feels really good around my ankle and it seems as though the inside of the side panels also have this super soft neoprene material.

shoe feels good when I slip it on. very comfortable. I went with my true size 9. Also wear 9 in waves and v3’s. A size 10 would have been too long for me. Definitely would’ve had heel slip.

i am definitely glad I grabbed these kicks. I was trying to wait it out but with the uncertainty around another release I figured I’d pick them up before they shot up in price. Definitely do not like the basketball version or that barium color scheduled to release soon.
0AFE4C41-A94D-4372-A298-667D8EE625B2.jpeg

Any of you ever had their FedEx tracking go from "By End of Day" to "Scheduled Delivery Pending"? FedEx is straight trash.
Yes I did on my restock Black static’s and they wound up getting cancelled. I had a delivery day but it never moved from Cali. Took 2 weeks of calling and being told it was coming they were just behind because of the corona virus. Finally 17 days after I placed the order I called to check on status and they said they are canceling the order. It’s funny because my app shows the order delivered right after they cancelled the order.

Back
Top Bottom