Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
AF1s, Dunks, Jordan 1, 3, 11, 12, 13... those would probably be my favorites. 350s are ight, but I don't drink the Ye kool aid, got too much Gatorade.

Not sure everyone who likes Yeezys only does because of the Ye kool aid, I think the 700's are a great looking shoe. I'm not really into 350s anymore, and never liked 750s that much.

Get your pitch forks ready.

DE1B215F-D7E5-424F-BD8B-5E1AD9ED01E6.jpeg

amen to that, which is why I just get TTS for 350. I don’t mind a snug fit but really really hate loose shoes. The prime knit breaks in anyway

although a lot of people would disagree, I sometimes think that the .5 up trend with 350s began due to kids just trying them on for the gram before sending to uncle stockx. After a few wears it breaks in that a larger size would potentially wouldn’t work as good after a while.

although a lot of people would disagree, I sometimes think that the .5 up trend with 350s began due to kids just trying them on for the gram before sending to uncle stockx. After a few wears it breaks in that a larger size would potentially wouldn’t work as good after a while.

I don’t think so. My TTS is entirely too tight. I can’t go under .5 up.

I agree on TTS pair being too thought. I wear sz 9.5 in everything and the 9.5 are just too snug in the toe. My 10s fit better but also feel restricted in other areas. It’s just an odd shoe.

Yeezy basketball lifestyles on the way😎

Me Too Bro I’m so Stoked !
Got mine from Stock X as well and I had a question for anyone who’s used SX to buy, I was wondering how it works like since I’ve been charged now that someone accepted my bid will they receive the money in there account immediately and is it easy for them to fraud me by not sending shoes or how does the process work?
Someone please ease my anxiety on this matter 🙏🏻

Me Too Bro I’m so Stoked !
Got mine from Stock X as well and I had a question for anyone who’s used SX to buy, I was wondering how it works like since I’ve been charged now that someone accepted my bid will they receive the money in there account immediately and is it easy for them to fraud me by not sending shoes or how does the process work?
Someone please ease my anxiety on this matter 🙏🏻

stockx is the middle man. The seller needs now to ship shoes to stockx and they will authenticate before sending to you. The seller doesn’t have the money yet and he cannot steal them, however, there have been reported cases of fakes passing through the authentication process.

Quantums just got delivered from Goat, although wasn't sent to the UPS access point as I specified. They're truly incompetent. Luckily the wife was home to secure the package. Anyway, anxiously waiting to get home from work to see these things in hand.

Back
Top Bottom