• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So those with the QNTM Lifestyle in hand, how's the fit on them? :nerd:

The fit is pretty damn comfortable. The inside liner is soft and the boost feels a bit firmer (preferred) compared to the V2. There’s a lil more breathing room overall. It’s not a snug 9 like the Azael. Im a 9-9.5 so I went with a 9, waverunners are also 9. They fit perfect. A 10 would’ve been too long and an 8 would’ve been too snug.

The fit is pretty damn comfortable. The inside liner is soft and the boost feels a bit firmer (preferred) compared to the V2. There’s a lil more breathing room overall. It’s not a snug 9 like the Azael. Im a 9-9.5 so I went with a 9, waverunners are also 9. They fit perfect. A 10 would’ve been too long and an 8 would’ve been too snug.

What's your V2 sizing?

September for qntms? Might still be a limited release....wish these were a big Holiday release but I’ll take whatever.

Not sure if I remember correctly but copping those was still tough. I think the zebras dropped that holiday...I think it was Black Friday(or maybe Christmas)...that was the easy cop imo.

So everyone got their mnvns already? I only see label created for mine despite getting the your order has shipped email couple days ago from YS

I am still waiting as well. I contacted Yeezy Supply they said to check back in a few days and if it has not started movement they will refund the order. This happened to me on the last release and they ended up refunding my order as the shipment was lost in their warehouse even though I received a shipping notice.

hella late. But this is the remainder of my yzy collection:
65671C88-098C-4B8A-86E0-C833D50420C0.jpeg

To the people who have 700 V3s and went true to size, how long did it take to break in for a better fit? Do they even break in at all? Thanks for the info!

:smh:

Opportunists And Protesters Are Two Different Movements.

**** Everybody Using This Mans Death As Means For A “Come Up” !

:wow: Imagine some people who came away with some grails and have no idea what they have in hand.

And imagine those who do know what to look for :wow:

Back
Top Bottom