Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I feel like if I owned a store, I would be out there defending it like this with my boys during the infamous LA Riots:

7ad.jpg
Yup and imagine trying to take away guns from the people

I guarantee the ppl who hit flight club had something to do with round 2. The ones who went for yeezy boxes prob took the worst Ls as looters. Let me get hands on a few Nike’s, dunks and forgotten jordans the mainstream are oblivious to (Bins).

Wish the Abez looked as good as they did in the mockup. Going to be an easy pass for me now, that sole looks really bad.

575C7DA4-5F64-4F6B-AE81-966B3A274989.png

I feel like if I owned a store, I would be out there defending it like this with my boys during the infamous LA Riots:

7ad.jpg

And eventually you’d be overran and probably killed. Sure, you might take out a few looters with you, but would it be worth it? 2020 is a far different time than 1992. Take the loss, collect the insurance money and rebuild. Material goods ain’t worth that smoke.

And eventually you’d be overran and probably killed. Sure, you might take out a few looters with you, but would it be worth it? 2020 is a far different time than 1992. Take the loss, collect the insurance money and rebuild. Material goods ain’t worth that smoke.
and if you made it out alive you’d drop a ton of cash in legal fees. And if you get out of criminal charges then you’ll possibly have to deal with a civil wrongful death suit.
Like my man said let the insurance take care of it.

and if you made it out alive you’d drop a ton of cash in legal fees. And if you get out of criminal charges then you’ll possibly have to deal with a civil wrongful death suit.
Like my man said let the insurance take care of it.

You also don’t need to aim at people though.. Once people hear gunshots, they will typically instinctually run away especially if it’s coming from overhead. I had a friend who chased away several potential burglars from his house like this, granted he did have to fight a discharge charge in court but was able to get it dropped since he himself reported it to police (and obviously nobody was hurt).

^ clearly you've never owned a business. insurance money NEVER is enough to rebuild/cover what you lost.

Of course it’ll never cover everything—there’d be no insurance companies if that was the case. But yes, insurance can help you rebuild. The point is you could potentially lose your life trying to be Billy Badass when confronted with a mob of people, or you could live to see another day and rebuild your business that feeds your family. That’s an easy choice for me. But hey, feel free to end up like machete boy in Dallas the other night.

^ clearly you've never owned a business. insurance money NEVER is enough to rebuild/cover what you lost.
Funny you mention that because I do own a business so I know first hand that no matter the insurance policy it will never cover the cost but it can potentially help you rebuild.

Potentially get killed and leave your family to deal with the struggles < Stay safe and try and rebuild

Of course it’ll never cover everything—there’d be no insurance companies if that was the case. But yes, insurance can help you rebuild. The point is you could potentially lose your life trying to be Billy Badass when confronted with a mob of people, or you could live to see another day and rebuild your business that feeds your family. That’s an easy choice for me. But hey, feel free to end up like machete boy in Dallas the other night.

This works for the rioter too

Back
Top Bottom