• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Cream”

1591735039110.jpeg
1591735055523.jpeg

Should be called "Skidmarks"

Weren't the 750 grey's gitd?

On another note still wish 451 came out like this.
539c6b243d172d58960862fe7ebe1254.jpg

I respectfully disagree, the Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 panel is not to my liking. Stripes don't bother me as much but prefer the cleaner look...

Glad Kanye had them keeping pushing to clean it up though.... Just praying for boost and a decent price now.

sample 451.PNG Kanye 451.PNG

Last edited:
They just need a triple black reflective
They’re over complicating things with the 380 and completely missing the mark. They need to release colorways without the skid mark on the side. One of the main reasons why the Alien colorway is the best is because that portion of the shoe is the same color of the upper and blends in. That’s what they need to do with the 380.

I respectfully disagree, the Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 panel is not to my liking. Stripes don't bother me as much but prefer the cleaner look...

Glad Kanye had them keeping pushing to clean it up though.... Just praying for boost and a decent price now.

sample 451.PNG Kanye 451.PNG

I disagree, I look it at like y'all look at the 700s, you need the contrast bcuz the minimalist leaves it bare and unfinished, which doesn't work when you have a crazy midsole like this

maybe the one he wearing is just da prototype. yaw remember the prototype 750?

I disagree, I look it at like y'all look at the 700s, you need the contrast bcuz the minimalist leaves it bare and unfinished, which doesn't work when you have a crazy midsole like this

All good.

I look at it like 500's, 750's, etc.

The "crazy midsole" design is bold enough where a bunch of contrast and other things is not necessary, the "less is more" theory.

There is not much groundbreaking about the 700 design imho, hence all of the older kindred shoes and knock-offs on the market and its early designation as a dad shoe. Nothing exists like the 450/1.

I think if Ye wore it out, there is a high probability he is somewhat happy with the latest approach too.

Good discussion....

Had a question fellas

homegirl is a size 7 in women’s
a men’s size 6 is good right? Sorry can barely find any reputable size charts for yeezys
( 350 v2s)

So size 6 would be big?
No, that actually might be the right size. I only go down one full size from my wife’s women’s size when I buy her 350 v2. I went down 1.5 for her first pair of yeezys (zebras) and she never wears them bc they are too tight.
If it is too big it won’t be drastic or noticeable.

No, that actually might be the right size. I only go down one full size from my wife’s women’s size when I buy her 350 v2. I went down 1.5 for her first pair of yeezys (zebras) and she never wears them bc they are too tight.
If it is too big it won’t be drastic or noticeable.
Thanks bro!
Homegirl helped me out with a sticky situation last week so thought I’d get her some 350s as a thank you

I appreciate it very much bro !

Back
Top Bottom