Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The wait continues...

1591820214298.jpeg
Colorway is so good. But call me crazy, I legitimately can't do a 350 without the pulltab.

I respectfully disagree, the Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 panel is not to my liking. Stripes don't bother me as much but prefer the cleaner look...

Glad Kanye had them keeping pushing to clean it up though.... Just praying for boost and a decent price now.
I disagree, I look it at like y'all look at the 700s, you need the contrast bcuz the minimalist leaves it bare and unfinished, which doesn't work when you have a crazy midsole like this

The way I see it that 451 is just another 350 with less possibilities for dope colorways. The only thing you can change on these is the sole color and the knit pattern,that's it.

I was basing it more on this profile of the shoe. With the adidas like toe. I mean just imagine the possibilities got the colorways.
rBVaWV4cn22AA2bNAAEA6LgrHQg795 (1).jpg

It's just an underwhelming for it being a new model.
I'd be easier to accepted as a variation of the 350.

adidas-Yeezy-451.png

yall think the static 700 will ever drop again.

i missed out and dont wanna pull the trigger now like I did with the Quantums

yall think the static 700 will ever drop again.

i missed out and dont wanna pull the trigger now like I did with the Quantums

For every Yeezy that did restock there's like 10 that never did. So it just depends on how long you're willing to wait to rock the Static700s :lol:

I've never ever paid resale for a Yeezy. With the way the Yeezy line is going, there will always be another colorway or model right around the corner. So if I miss a Yeezy drop, it's on to the next.

I mean I get why yeezys would eventually "retro" but I'm confused as to why they don't differentiate it on sx/goat like they do with jordans. I mean there's so many different year breds/black toes/shadows/royals and yet each year it had a retro has a specific page. I think it should really be something for them to consider moving forward since the font spacing/font color/sometimes outsole color vary a bit based on the year. Hell even the waverunner china pairs vs. india pairs but I'm not gonna get into that.

I mean I get why yeezys would eventually "retro" but I'm confused as to why they don't differentiate it on sx/goat like they do with jordans. I mean there's so many different year breds/black toes/shadows/royals and yet each year it had a retro has a specific page. I think it should really be something for them to consider moving forward since the font spacing/font color/sometimes outsole color vary a bit based on the year. Hell even the waverunner china pairs vs. india pairs but I'm not gonna get into that.
I think the yeezys have the same style code so it would be difficult to differentiate

The way I see it that 451 is just another 350 with less possibilities for dope colorways. The only thing you can change on these is the sole color and the knit pattern,that's it.

I was basing it more on this profile of the shoe. With the adidas like toe. I mean just imagine the possibilities got the colorways.
rBVaWV4cn22AA2bNAAEA6LgrHQg795 (1).jpg

It's just an underwhelming for it being a new model.
I'd be easier to accepted as a variation of the 350.

adidas-Yeezy-451.png

As long as there is a knit upper, the colorway possibilities are always endless. I think we're in for a treat either way.

I just don't agree with judging a shoe based on a collapsed photo on the floor... doesn't make any sense to me.

As long as there is a knit upper, the colorway possibilities are always endless. I think we're in for a treat either way.

I just don't agree with judging a shoe based on a collapsed photo on the floor... doesn't make any sense to me.

True just hope they don't go the same route they did with the 350, by putting out almost identical colorways.
Example:
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Static lundmark yeshaya

Although I do like what they did with the zyon upper it looks tasty. They just had to go and run it by removing the og stitching.

download (4).jpeg
Not much of a difference if you ask me

This is already crazy, but soon enough we're gonna be able to seamlessly slide abez in between lundmark & yeshaya, I just don't get it

Yea man me either I'm done with 350s. Sold most of them recently only kept B&W statics, peebs and zeebs,all were DS. Only 350s I've ever worn were some creams I had back in the day which I sold as well and the peebs.
Even with that, the thought of selling both B&W statics still lingers in my mind.

I think the yeezys have the same style code so it would be difficult to differentiate
Yea, I see where that would get confusing. Honestly though, adidas should rethink that just like they did with the pirate black v1. It would help the newer guys get coveted cw's from the past while the old heads would still be able to maintain their exclusivity from the past with the OG year whatever cw. Imagine buying a chi aj1 that came with the jumpman tag when you wanted the nike air tag from '16. Or maybe I wanted the piss yellow zebras because the font color for the sply 350 was the darker red without the crazy spacing, but got the newer version. Just some food for thought.

Yea, I see where that would get confusing. Honestly though, adidas should rethink that just like they did with the pirate black v1. It would help the newer guys get coveted cw's from the past while the old heads would still be able to maintain their exclusivity from the past with the OG year whatever cw. Imagine buying a chi aj1 that came with the jumpman tag when you wanted the nike air tag from '16. Or maybe I wanted the piss yellow zebras because the font color for the sply 350 was the darker red without the crazy spacing, but got the newer version. Just some food for thought.
I feel like that is something that will come with time. Adidas yeezy is still relatively new. I think the big problem with yeezy is the fact that they put all of their releases in small quantities to maintain some type of exclusivity for each colorway. It’s kind of like a cheat code and overall is just a weird way of releasing products. Nike/JB does this, but not with every release. I’m sure it works positively for their bottom line, but will something like that hold up? Eventually, you gotta put out more big releases that are loved by everyone.

And yea, they need to push these new models and color ways out there. I’ve gotten pretty bored with the brand overall. Basketballs will be a for sure hit...

Back
Top Bottom