Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I thought the QNTMs were basketball shoes, but the first release had a Lifestyle version alongside.
The first release had the qntm whch was the lifestyle shoe and then the basketball version. I think i got that the right way around.....

the Barium doesnt.

The first release had the qntm whch was the lifestyle shoe and then the basketball version. I think i got that the right way around.....

the Barium doesnt.

THey're both called QNTM - that's the model name. Like 350 or 700.

I thought the original intent was that the QNTM is a basketball shoe from the jump.
So the first release was QNTM Lifestyle and QNTM Basketball.
This is QNTM Barium - which is essentially QNTM Barium Basketball? :lol:

Haven’t decided if I like them enough to pay extra. Tough call. They just aren’t near as nice as the pair I already own. Had top bids up on both platforms and killed them... On the fence for now.

I thought the original intent was that the QNTM is a basketball shoe from the jump.
tenor.gif

Don't Give A Damn What They Called, Just Gimme Em :lol:

Entered in two accounts with footshop. One I got an email about not winning and that the $1 charge would be removed in a few minutes and it was. No email on the other account and the $1 charge is still there. Now I just hope no shenanigans happen with my card if I win. I won tail lights with them and my card flagged the purchase smh

Entered in two accounts with footshop. One I got an email about not winning and that the $1 charge would be removed in a few minutes and it was. No email on the other account and the $1 charge is still there. Now I just hope no shenanigans happen with my card if I win. I won tail lights with them and my card flagged the purchase smh

You would think they would contact the winners first instead of the losers.

I thiught the basketball was called Quantum?

You would think they would contact the winners first instead of the losers.

When I won the tail lights the charge came in Like 2 hours before I eventually got the L email because the payment was blocked. No idea if it’ll be the same sequence this time. I think I remember hearing something about winners being notified at midnight or something who knows lol ive entered enough raffles where I haven’t gotten any notification at all that I lost I Still definitely lost lol so I’m not getting my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom