Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
How's the comfort on these compared to the 350 V2 and 700's? I want to know before I try buying them. Thanks.

Doesn’t seem like a lot of hype on these but I’m likely way off on that assessment. Just seems so chill in here despite it being the first general public/global release of the Yeezy BB and all. I can dig it. I’m really hoping I can snag a pair tomorrow on ADC or YS. Didn’t really enter many raffles at all so their my best bet. Anyone know if SNS notified yet?

Doesn’t seem like a lot of hype on these but I’m likely way off on that assessment. Just seems so chill in here despite it being the first general public/global release of the Yeezy BB and all. I can dig it. I’m really hoping I can snag a pair tomorrow on ADC or YS. Didn’t really enter many raffles at all so their my best bet. Anyone know if SNS notified yet?

I said this and everyone let me kno these are super duper hyped

So the EU drop for me today was the worst ever. Got through after 15 min, added to card, went to paypal and ended up with a few ghost charges and an order number that leads nowhere. Sold out in about an hour. Never had similar issues. This does not look good.

So the EU drop for me today was the worst ever. Got through after 15 min, added to card, went to paypal and ended up with a few ghost charges and an order number that leads nowhere. Sold out in about an hour. Never had similar issues. This does not look good.

You got an order number? That means it went through, no?

I mean even though I got the screen saying your order was submitted successfully and a number attached, shouldn’t this appear in my order history plus get a confirmation email?

This feels like another release where Adidas releases something interesting that I actually want, and it’ll be unattainable and an instant sell out. Three years of teasing this damn model and they can’t release these in large numbers? Three. Years. Adidas could double the stock numbers on these and it would still sell out. How long are they going to tease this ****ing model?

It doesn't matter if there's no actual hype on this. Adidas is going to make it limited as **** because that's the only way they can generate serious interest. I can already tell it's going to be another L, probably after several rejected payments or failure to even get past the waiting room.

I'm trying something new and getting all my *****ing out of the way beforehand. **** Adidas.

2C502055-F13C-4CBC-B90E-97677EB66BD7.jpeg

Really think ima sleep this one out. Havent passed splash since first Yeezy 700 Waverunner. Just over these Ls on all these releases already.

Back
Top Bottom