• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Picked Up A Local Pair Today After Work
4DFEFDF2-358C-40E3-8FB2-BF6886A9992F.jpeg

Dope Model In Hand And Glad To Finally Have A Pair In The Collection :pimp:

Tossed Em On Real Quick To See What All This Sizing Back And Fourth Is All About
1A246594-5448-49E6-B1B1-05E2E1C4A27D.jpeg

Ended Up Going With My TTS 10 As I Wasn’t Gonna Risk Going In Either Other Direction. After Trying Em On I Would Say Go With Your Standard Yeezy Model Size. Similar To 350’s, The Back Heel Counter Is Rather Slanted On These And Pushes Your Foot Forward Once You Put Them On. When I Put Both Heels To The Ground And Force My Foot Back In The Shoe, It Creates A Good Finger Width Of Space At The Toe, But When Standing Up In The Shoe, That Goes Away. I’m A Rare Yeezy Wearer That Goes TTS In The 350 Models And I’d Say These Are Similar In Size, Although Not As Tight On Foot. Could Have Probably Gone .5 Down If I Had To On These But Would Be Pretty Cramped At The Toe, Especially When Standing Up And Moving Around.

My Overall Consensus, Go TTS :nthat:

Both Size 10’s
A6A4618B-2886-454E-AA15-0A4B4B26729B.jpeg

Picked Up A Local Pair Today After Work
4DFEFDF2-358C-40E3-8FB2-BF6886A9992F.jpeg

Dope Model In Hand And Glad To Finally Have A Pair In The Collection :pimp:

Tossed Em On Real Quick To See What All This Sizing Back And Fourth Is All About
1A246594-5448-49E6-B1B1-05E2E1C4A27D.jpeg

Ended Up Going With My TTS 10 As I Wasn’t Gonna Risk Going In Either Other Direction. After Trying Em On I Would Say Go With Your Standard Yeezy Model Size. Similar To 350’s, The Back Heel Counter Is Rather Slanted On These And Pushes Your Foot Forward Once You Put Them On. When I Put Both Heels To The Ground And Force My Foot Back In The Shoe, It Creates A Good Finger Width Of Space At The Toe, But When Standing Up In The Shoe, That Goes Away. I’m A Rare Yeezy Wearer That Goes TTS In The 350 Models And I’d Say These Are Similar In Size, Although Not As Tight On Foot. Could Have Probably Gone .5 Down If I Had To On These But Would Be Pretty Cramped At The Toe, Especially When Standing Up And Moving Around.

My Overall Consensus, Go TTS :nthat:

Both Size 10’s
A6A4618B-2886-454E-AA15-0A4B4B26729B.jpeg

another pan-Yeezy TTSer. Can’t wait to wear mine tomorrow

I ordered a T-shirt from dsm ans haven’t got shopping either. My guess is coronavirus slowing things down significantly.

the odd thing is that I ordered the Bariums from DSM on Thursday and then I ordered the Orange Camo AM 90 on Friday and the Air max delivered on saturday but still no word on the Bariums

1593669535321.jpeg

Beautiful, beautiful shoe in hand. I haven’t been this in love with a new model since the Waverunner or Zebra. I think they look great with a pair of black crew socks and basketball shorts (yes, NBA Nike elite socks too). I think they’d also look great with a pair of joggers with the socks exposed. In terms of sizing, I got a half size up from my true size, and like many other Yeezy models, the toe box is slim and it felt a little tight, but nothing unbearable. There was slight heel slippage, but nothing major. The fit reminds me of the 700 V2, not a lot of space in the toe box, with ample space in the heel. So if I went with my true size, there may have been less heel slippage, but more discomfort in the toe box, but not sure. In any case, a half size up works. I would like to try my true size at some point and see how that fits. I would advise to NOT go a half size down in these. Either true size or a half size up.

Last edited:
Beautiful, beautiful shoe in hand. I haven’t been this in love with a new model since the Waverunner or Zebra.

Facts. I don't own any Yeezys after the 700 Mauves because none of them appealed to me until these Bariums. I wanted the QNTM QNTM also but we all know how that went. So these Bariums are a nice alternative. Surprisingly the resale price ain't too bad.

Damn those earth prices really jumped. Off'd my small sizes too early. And thought I made out holding onto my 9 and offing last month for a really good price. Who the hell is buying these? Color isn't that great...

all wex's minions have them but they can't ship the ones ppl paid for? due has got to go

I ended up with 11.5s but usually wear a 12 in 350s and those are tight for me. I just bear with it as trying for 12.5s is futile. Surprisingly the 11.5 fits just fine. Really is a good looking shoe too. I think black denim will go well with these.

Back
Top Bottom