Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not bad.. The sales tax for NYC is killer tho. I bought for 344 plus 12 shipping; I shipped it to my old apartment in Jersey City and will have it rerouted to a pick up location. I'm back in BK but couldn't pay that $30 plus in sales tax.
Haha yea, also dealing with it in Bk man.

Slightly pissed at GOAT for the way it shows $20 off on the 'Make Offer' tab, but then that isn't reflected in the final price. They're only offering it for the 'Buy New' option. I'm not sure everyone has that available to them right now but it's up for me and I got burned by it

Busted out my Quantums today. My routine the last several months has been work/home so hadn’t a reason to bust them out. Had the day off today to run errands getting stuff together for the wifeys bday. Cake, party favors, gift. Anyway, such a dope shoe! Like someone else mentioned, I hadnt been this excited since the wave runner.
the Azael and Alvah are also dope but these quantums are just way too dope
The colorway is perfect. The comfort is still out there tho, maybe another few wears and it’ll feel better.
I asked my lil girl to snap a pic in between running around, I should’ve figured lol :rofl:
D0200F0E-A47A-4871-B2D6-DC73F214B357.jpeg

Busted out my Quantums today. My routine the last several months has been work/home so hadn’t a reason to bust them out. Had the day off today to run errands getting stuff together for the wifeys bday. Cake, party favors, gift. Anyway, such a dope shoe! Like someone else mentioned, I hadnt been this excited since the wave runner.
the Azael and Alvah are also dope but these quantums are just way too dope
The colorway is perfect. The comfort is still out there tho, maybe another few wears and it’ll feel better.
I asked my lil girl to snap a pic in between running around, I should’ve figured lol :rofl:
D0200F0E-A47A-4871-B2D6-DC73F214B357.jpeg

She sure captured the shoe in all its glory :lol:

Last edited:
The fear of possible “heel slippage” when sizing up just a .5 size on this shoe in particular doesn’t make sense to me considering the way the shoe is designed. How the hell is your heel going to slip in a shoe designed like the QNTM’s? That theory may be true on a shoe like the 700 V1 but IMO it shouldn’t apply to these. I’m glad I sized up. #TeamNoSnugToe #TeamNoPressureOnMyToes

Last edited:
The fear of possible “heel slippage” when sizing up just a .5 size on this shoe in particular doesn’t make sense to me considering the way the shoe is designed. How the hell is your heel going to slip in a shoe designed like the QNTM’s? That theory may be true on a shoe like the 700 V1 but IMO it shouldn’t apply to these. I’m glad I sized up. #TeamNoSnugToe #TeamNoPressureOnMyToes
Yea that’s a fair point, these seem like they can be locked down pretty well with the laces tightened (the heel cushioning helps too), so maybe it won’t be an issue.

I stuffed some paper inserts from a pair of 350s into the Bariums for the last 2 days, and the shallowness doesn’t seem as bad as it was at first. Still going to try 1/2 up to see how they compare though.

^ you put paper in em while you were wearing them?
No I stuffed the usual Yeezy tissue paper inserts in and let them sit to see if they got any roomier, mine came with no inserts (probably standard) and the toe boxes were smushed in a little.

Ain’t no way I’d be able to fit paper in there while wearing unless I made a pair of paper socks.

Copped a pair of Yeezy Boost 700 Analogs as my rest of the summer shoe. Got it for retail off GOAT

Had to pull the trigger after sitting at a discount all year the price steadily rising now for some reason

No I stuffed the usual Yeezy tissue paper inserts in and let them sit to see if they got any roomier, mine came with no inserts (probably standard) and the toe boxes were smushed in a little.

Ain’t no way I’d be able to fit paper in there while wearing unless I made a pair of paper socks.

yea mine came with no inserts which I thought was weird

you guys think its better to keep waiting before copping bariums?
feel like prices will drop a bit more next week but have a seller down to do $350 for my size 9

Bet I'ma size up too. Plus ima save like 80-100 bucks considering 13 is the most expensive size...

you guys think its better to keep waiting before copping bariums?
feel like prices will drop a bit more next week but have a seller down to do $350 for my size 9
I already copped off GOAT, but these prices got me considering a double up. Found my size for $340 on reddit - if I miss on the triple black FOG1 rerelease, they getting got.

Just to add to the sizing talk. Got my 11.5 Bariums in today and they fit pretty well but a little snug. I'll post a list of what I wear in other yeezys but in my opinion they fit like an 11.5 clear stripe 350 v2. Not sure if I'll hoop in em yet, but if I were to I'd probably prefer a 12 (what I wear in all my kobes/hoop shoes) so that toes aren't completely jammed up when I'm playing. I'll stuff the toes with some paper and see if it loosens up the top because they're pressing down on the top of my big toes right now. If I had the choice, I would go with a 12 to hoop in and 11.5 for casual wear so I wouldn't have to tie them up super tight walking around.

For sizing reference:

350 v2 no stripe: 12
350 v2 clear stripe: 12
500: 12
700 v1: 12
700 v2: 11.5
kobes and all hoop shoes: 12
Jordan 1: 11.5 perfect fit/12 slightly loose
jordan 11: 11.5
dunks: 11.5 perfect fit/12 slightly loose

Also for those that have them, does anyone else feel like the tongue should've been a little longer? If you want to go through the last lace loop and tie them, you basically are tying the knot on your leg because the tongue doesn't cover that high

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom