Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
wish we could go back to the shoe game before all these hype kids on YouTube - that dude Rosko and Seth fowler are the worst.

They funny because they be hyping up shoes to the point that they can't even manual cop no more. Past week Rozsko was talking bout "Zyons aka Turtle Dove v2s will be an easy cop. If you cant hit, you need to quit" Just for him to stream a live himself taking Ls all morning, and being salty :lol: But props to him. He mentioned DSG and I wasn't even thinking about them. That's where I hit

9RaogSU.png

His stream really do just be a bunch of children with their parents credit cards talking about "These are gonna be my first Yeezys ever"

They funny because they be hyping up shoes to the point that they can't even manual cop no more. Past week Rozsko was talking bout "Zyons aka Turtle Dove v2s will be an easy cop. If you cant hit, you need to quit" Just for him to stream a live himself taking Ls all morning, and being salty :lol: But props to him. He mentioned DSG and I wasn't even thinking about them. That's where I hit

9RaogSU.png

His stream really do just be a bunch of children with their parents credit cards talking about "These are gonna be my first Yeezys ever"
LOL so much salt for a guy who you just gave credit for you copping :lol: You guys are out to lunch if you think it's seth fowlers fault these were so hyped and you couldn't cop LMAO y'all butthurt on another level

wish we could go back to the shoe game before all these hype kids on YouTube - that dude Rosko and Seth fowler are the worst.
What's bad with Seth Fowler? What makes him worse than someone like Qias Omar for example

If I miss on blue oats I might buy the mist for a little over retail just to have a pair of 380's. It's more about comfort in my old age and still trying to be stylish lol. I'm not at the New Balance stage of my life yet.

well isn't watching gamers live stream play is like a tutorial/guide, vs watching someone press a buy button is kinda pointless?

well isn't watching gamers live stream play is like a tutorial/guide, vs watching someone press a buy button is kinda pointless?
Arent there plenty of users who post here asking for advice on how to cop?

Plenty of users who break down how many machines they are using/tabs they have open?

Guys asking when does this site drop or that site drop?

Seems like all that info can be gathered watching someone try to cop shoes.

Watching somebody buy something is not even close to watching somebody play video games.

You not JUST watching somebody cop something. Kids who never copped before will watch because they don't know where to start. They don't know the lingo, so they use it as a how to guide. They follow along. Tips like how many chrome tabs to have open without getting banned. How to maximize success on YS or ADC etc. Those kids be cooking too. Then I come on here and see a bunch of people taking Ls :lol:

Other people watch because the comments are a big cook group, with people giving tips on where is best to try for a drop, as not to spread yourself too thin. So if all of a sudden a bunch of people on FNL start posting that FNL is letting people cook, then that's a tip that might be useful. Etc etc.

I guess you guys have a point.
The reason I think it is different is because games are meant as entertainment while buying stuff isn't. That's my reasoning.

I'm not one of those guys into watching folks live (play video games, snapchat, facebook live) but seems obvious to me that there are benefits to it in some cases for some people.

I guess you guys have a point.
The reason I think it is different is because games are meant as entertainment while buying stuff isn't. That's my reasoning.
Reality has been marketed as entertainment for quite some time now.

Even we here get a kick out of the post drop reactions. Hold this L. SADDERday. Etc...

Seth Fowler’s fine IMO. Just an industrial design guy with a hobby. Jason Alexander’s probably the best Yeezy YouTuber, Low key no BS. live streaming cops is so corny lol I can never get behind that.
Did you mean John Alexander? Jason Alexander is the actor who played George Costanza on Seinfeld lol. I’m with you on that though. John Alexander, Nightwing and SeanGo are my favorites, no BS, no gimmicks, just the shoes.

Did you mean John Alexander? Jason Alexander is the actor who played George Costanza on Seinfeld lol. I’m with you on that though. John Alexander, Nightwing and SeanGo are my favorites, no BS, no gimmicks, just the shoes.

yeah John Alexander lol. Yeah Seango is great too. Just talking about shoes nothing else no cringy brand or anything (I’m aware brand=$$$)

Back
Top Bottom