Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Live streaming cops? The hell? Why would people sit there and watch somebody else try to buy something?

tenor.gif
the same reason we come in here for release day. It’s nice to know your not the only one failing during a release you also get tips when pairs pop up elsewhere

Last edited:
Rosko is a clown bc he literally likes/buys/defends every yeezy - that's the def of a hype beast.
the same reason we come in here for release day. It’s nice to know your not the only one failing during a release you also get tips when pairs pop up elsewhere
NT >>>>>>>>hype beasts on YouTube

Rosko is a clown bc he literally likes/buys/defends every yeezy - that's the def of a hype beast.

Dude is a hype beast but the feed is helpful if you know what to do with it. Not to mention hype beasts pay to get shoes early and I’m down for that especially when they help u with sizing before you make your purchase. These days I’ll take all the help I can get. Dude I went to school with calls himself a botter now....bet y’all can figure out what his hustle is.

Both have their pros. I think NT is hilarious because of all the whiney/sad adults on here and how they be reacting to Ls "I never get exclusive access" "I never win anything"

Youtubers be funny because they gotta take Ls with a smile on their face and their jaw clenched so they don't look weak in front of all the kids watching. It be hilarious too.

Both work. Drop mornings I be having NT open in one tab, Youtube open in the other.

Legit question - anyone find their Zyon's fit a bit more snug than some of the recent 350 V2 drops? I went up half and it was still snug as hell.

Somewhat related question since this is the Yeezy thread, but what was the deal with the Yandi album? I was listening to YouTube while working and came across these random leaked songs, and even some "full album" versions that people have cut and pasted together. Some of these songs are actually pretty damn good, so why were they scrapped? Kind of weird he's putting out God / gospel music, when he had all these features with people and good production etc but never released them. Record label?

Somewhat related question since this is the Yeezy thread, but what was the deal with the Yandi album? I was listening to YouTube while working and came across these random leaked songs, and even some "full album" versions that people have cut and pasted together. Some of these songs are actually pretty damn good, so why were they scrapped? Kind of weird he's putting out God / gospel music, when he had all these features with people and good production etc but never released them. Record label?

Because people wanted Yandhi, but Jesus Christ did the laundry.

Has anyone who purchased anything off StockX in the last few days not charged tax?
I bought a pair of shoes and wasn’t charged tax, but I’m not sure if it might of been a glitch or something.
I was contemplating paying resale for the Zyon’s, and no tax would be right around the price I’m ok with paying.
I’m just not sure If it was an error or not.

Back
Top Bottom