Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea I know it showed taxes on the last step, but when I actually purchased, my order confirmation email and pending charge on my CC all showed the price without taxes. That’s why I was wondering if it was just some weird glitch In my favor. The only sales tax that popped up was like $2. I was charged tax only on the processing fee they charge.

Well I hope this is a trend because that internet sales tax is highway robbery. Excuse my strong words but I hate it.

Wow, thanks for posting this-crazy that Ye is still working on designing 350 V2 cws, specifically.
This was ASW at O'hare - Smith said Ye picks color pallets/combos and is heavily involved in the shape of the shoes...I asked about the 451 and smith said "very soon" but that was before COVID. He also said he is dead set on growing dye and fabrics in Wyoming - but my guess is the gap deal sort of killed that bc gap prolly makes stuff in china.

He always interacts outside of posting his chisels and pics. Yaw want to have full blown convos w him or something?

Right? Lol like how are you gonna demand that someone interact with you? Lol Let that man live. Him sharing his pics and vids with NT (usually first) is actually enough interaction within its self. No need to make anyone feel like they have to do anything. Should never be that serious. Just saying. Come on guys >D.

And the guy takes nice photos. I never understood the flack he gets for watermarking/tagging his own damn photos. Like what’s legitimately wrong with that? Lol

just take the insole out if they are too snug
Yeah I had to do this with my Linens, but even after breaking them in they still feel a bit too tight with a full ínsole. Purchased a 3/4 length orthotic insole and that seems to work pretty well. Hopefully that’s al I need for the Zyons as well. I got shipment confirmation from JD so I guess I’ll find out.

Yeah I had to do this with my Linens, but even after breaking them in they still feel a bit too tight with a full ínsole. Purchased a 3/4 length orthotic insole and that seems to work pretty well. Hopefully that’s al I need for the Zyons as well. I got shipment confirmation from JD so I guess I’ll find out.

This is what I wear in my 350’s. I should just buy 11’s but they look like boats to me when I look down. Can’t get past it, but 10.5’s fit fine with the 3/4 insole.

Because they’re a comfortable, dope silhouette that comes in a multitude of colorways. What other criteria is there for sneaker purchasing? Why do people still buy AF1s, AJ1s, Stan Smiths, All-Stars, etc.?

Of course, if you’re buying based on “what’s hot”, then yeah, I’d question it too.
Preach!! Theres just certain models that can have hundreds of colorways and will always sell. When I was younger I loved the air max 95 so much I tried to get every color made (gave up at 300ish) Bottom line the 350 is gonna be around for awhile.

So is it the Lifestyle Qntm that's releasing in September or the BSKTBL version? I keep hearing different from ppl

Preach!! Theres just certain models that can have hundreds of colorways and will always sell. When I was younger I loved the air max 95 so much I tried to get every color made (gave up at 300ish) Bottom line the 350 is gonna be around for awhile.
350 v2 see through stripe*

Man...I want to cop Barium or Zion but I’m holding back because there isn’t anywhere to go since SoCal is on lock down

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for posting this-crazy that Ye is still working on designing 350 V2 cws, specifically.
When u in that manic phase:
1595463075070.jpeg

Because they’re a comfortable, dope silhouette that comes in a multitude of colorways. What other criteria is there for sneaker purchasing? Why do people still buy AF1s, AJ1s, Stan Smiths, All-Stars, etc.?

Of course, if you’re buying based on “what’s hot”, then yeah, I’d question it too.

350 v2 see through stripe*

I think we’ll see tweaks to the 350 V2s over the years like we have in the past 3-4 years with various cws, I.e. change in PK upper design, change in stitching (starting with Zyons), change in pull tab (various cws), stripe changes (solid visible stripes, blended upper strips, see through, etc. etc.), with the actual V2 tooling largely being kept the same (aside from color changes, obviously). Hell, I’ve noticed Adidas has started painting the boost in more and more mainline models and cws nowadays so maybe we’ll see 350s with different colored boost? Might look crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

SIDENOTE: I might be the only person who wants this but I think a fusion V1 upper with the V2 tooling would look sick.. Could call them the Yeezy 350 V1.5 as well haha

Paid re-sell for Zyon’s on stockx today. Prices are not bad at all.
First tIme paying resell for a pair of V2 since the OG belugas.
The colorway was too nice to pass up.

Going on vacation on Sunday, thought these Zyons would be delivered by then from ADC but FedEx is just sitting on label created. Hope the package is available to be held but I'm not seeing that option yet.

Last edited:
I think we’ll see tweaks to the 350 V2s over the years like we have in the past 3-4 years with various cws, I.e. change in PK upper design, change in stitching (starting with Zyons), change in pull tab (various cws), stripe changes (solid visible stripes, blended upper strips, see through, etc. etc.), with the actual V2 tooling largely being kept the same (aside from color changes, obviously). Hell, I’ve noticed Adidas has started painting the boost in more and more mainline models and cws nowadays so maybe we’ll see 350s with different colored boost? Might look crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

SIDENOTE: I might be the only person who wants this but I think a fusion V1 upper with the V2 tooling would look sick.. Could call them the Yeezy 350 V1.5 as well haha

Yeah they definitely are making minor changes / tweaks on staple models. I doubt the 350 V2 will go away. However, with how the mold will last every few thousands of pairs being made, they will have to remake new molds and tooling so there comes your sizing changes. If there is a V3...it will be a very significant upgrade, just like from V1 to V2.

Going on vacation on Sunday, thought these Zyons would be delivered by then from ADC but FedEx is just sitting on label created. Hope the package is available to be held but I'm not seeing that option yet.
You should be able to hold once the package is scanned or has movement.

Back
Top Bottom