Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1595428596824.png

25E44BA3-4379-4F9F-8341-B1ECFDD43244.PNG

He has some serious untreated mental illness. But I still want his shoes.

At this point does he even have anything to do with the design of the shoes aside from owning the namesake brand? It seems like Steven Smith, etc. basically run Yeezy brand with Kanye making big decisions (I.e. new models).. I’d be very surprised if Kanye even approves every Yeezy cw that comes out.

Last edited:
At this point does he even have anything to do with the shoes? It seems like Steven Smith, etc. basically run Yeezy brand with Kanye making big decisions (I.e. new models).. I’d be very surprised if Kanye even approves every Yeezy cw that comes out.
I figure he's involved like Jordan is. Arm's length.

I figure he's involved like Jordan is. Arm's length.

Yeah that probably makes sense, it definitely seems Kanye has become less and less involved with the actual shoe design over the years. AFAIK, I think MJ gave design suggestions to Tinker and other designers but wasn’t directly involved the way Kanye was-I could definitely be wrong about this though.

Yeah that probably makes sense, it definitely seems Kanye has become less and less involved with the actual shoe design over the years. AFAIK, I think MJ gave design suggestions to Tinker and other designers but wasn’t directly involved the way Kanye was-I could definitely be wrong about this though.
Both have said as much in the past. Kanye was super invovled at some point. Jordan would give ideas and say what he didn't like.

7BF67B0F-52E0-4828-98F0-D0B43F435188.jpeg

Wow this makes no sense. I set it to be delivered to my access point for delivery. It says it was delivered yesterday, now it says it's back out for delivery today.:stoneface:

I just posted something similar to this the other day in the Jordan 1 grey forum, however my issue was fedex. I requested for the shoes to be held at Walgreens, it says it was available for pickup, then was delivered to my home. SMH

I will never understand why ppl are still buying 350 v2s
At this point does he even have anything to do with the design of the shoes aside from owning the namesake brand? It seems like Steven Smith, etc. basically run Yeezy brand with Kanye making big decisions (I.e. new models).. I’d be very surprised if Kanye even approves every Yeezy cw that comes out.
I ran into Steve Smith at the airport and asked him about this. He said that Ye is heavily involved in design process. He works directly with the materials.

I ran into Steve Smith at the airport and asked him about this. He said that Ye is heavily involved in design process. He works directly with the materials.

Wow, thanks for posting this-crazy that Ye is still working on designing 350 V2 cws, specifically.

May have a pair on the way after all.. sole link posted jd uk yesterday. Saw it 20 mins late, sat in wait room for another 20, then got oos and check out errors for 10 min. Finally managed to push one thru and got conf. Today got a dispatched email.. not moving yet, but there’s hope. Would be nice, although seeing ppl say they fit snug is a bummer..
I am in the same boat. Ordered on the JD UK restock but took a while to process. Still waiting for shipment (or cancellation) notice. Also worried about fit. The only other pair I own is the Linens. They were a 1/2 size up and really snug out of the box but are pretty comfortable now. I'm worried if the Zyons are any more snug I won't be able to wear them at all. Frustrating that at this point they can't do consistent sizing between colorways.

I am in the same boat. Ordered on the JD UK restock but took a while to process. Still waiting for shipment (or cancellation) notice. Also worried about fit. The only other pair I own is the Linens. They were a 1/2 size up and really snug out of the box but are pretty comfortable now. I'm worried if the Zyons are any more snug I won't be able to wear them at all. Frustrating that at this point they can't do consistent sizing between colorways.
just take the insole out if they are too snug

I hit on the Adidas app, and mine shipped yesterday. 9.5
I still haven't got shipping yet... size 12. When did you get your shipping info?

Got shipping confirmation on Monday afternoon for a 9.5 also, but it's been stuck on "Pending" for almost 48 hrs. Fedex usually updates movement overnight. Stuck on pending for almost 2 days isn't a good sign as this happened to me with SNKRS, which ended up being a lost package and a refund.

Got shipping confirmation on Monday afternoon for a 9.5 also, but it's been stuck on "Pending" for almost 48 hrs. Fedex usually updates movement overnight. Stuck on pending for almost 2 days isn't a good sign as this happened to me with SNKRS, which ended up being a lost package and a refund.

Oh then I dunno. Just checked my FedEx and it only shows the first step, nothing has updated either but its not even been 24 hours since I got the ADC shipped email. FedEx shows expected delivery by Friday.

Because they’re a comfortable, dope silhouette that comes in a multitude of colorways. What other criteria is there for sneaker purchasing? Why do people still buy AF1s, AJ1s, Stan Smiths, All-Stars, etc.?

Of course, if you’re buying based on “what’s hot”, then yeah, I’d question it too.

they are never yours until they are in your hands. that said, dont forget the pandemic has made shipping delays very common. It aint been a week yet. After that, then I'd worry

I've had several packages recently do the same, where it doesn't update until its out for delivery... so maybe it just didn't get scanned when picked up. Hopefully thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom