Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I know people say V1s are outdated, but I still like how the V1s look over the V2s.
Still want a pair of hte Moonrocks :rolleyes
Out of the v1s, V2s, and 380s they’re the least comfortable, least supportive, and least durable lol but not a bad shoe by any measure and they still look fantastic. While there’s def similarities, v1s
Just have a causal less sporty vibe that later yeezys dont. If you’re not a collector though, not worth paying the $1500+ going rate. Especially if you’re going to rock them.

Is the consensus to go up .5 with the Zyons? Im usually a 10.5 but for the 350 Zebra I had to purchase an 11 because the toe area was too narrow.

touched down this weekend. About to clean them up and get to painting the soles.
BF31EDA9-04E0-439A-8965-65821505CCC6.jpeg

Those dont even look like they need any work....I love my Pirate Black V1s...Still want Moonrocks though and Oxford Tans...

Is the consensus to go up .5 with the Zyons? Im usually a 10.5 but for the 350 Zebra I had to purchase an 11 because the toe area was too narrow.
I went true as usual, theyre ok but yould go up a half size no problem. Toes are pretty close to the end if you go true. But they dont run small though where its an issue. Just depends if you like a bit of room or not.

Best way to get a sense of sizing would be going off of dress shoe Sz becaus a lot of the cats have super narrow feet on here

The oranges are crazy, I sort of accepted that I'd never get a pair when I got the Phosphors- though they don't scratch the itch I hoped they would.

I too need those orange joints.

Made it happen.

IMG_0451.jpg

Put in the bid for the pre-covid price and somebody had to pay rent. Now is a good time to put in lower bids while that +$600 unemployment in limbo

Now the question is whether or not these will actually arrive in that date range. From what I been reading on here StockX playing games right now

Put in the bid for the pre-covid price and somebody had to pay rent. Now is a good time to put in lower bids while that +$600 unemployment in limbo

only reason I haven’t pulled trigger on a shoe is there is about $45 In shipping tax and fees. Kind of leaves a sour taste when you’re already maxing out what your willing to pay on the asking price.

Aesthetically speaking only, V1 > V2 is my preference. The shape looks better on my feet. Comfort wise it's a no brainer V2s are much better

V1 has that casual sloppy look, which works well with yzy szn1. But the V2 was certainly a multi-tier upgrade which many agree with. There were leaked unconfirmed images of the so-call V3 350..but at this point anything goes.

V1 has that casual sloppy look, which works well with yzy szn1. But the V2 was certainly a multi-tier upgrade which many agree with. There were leaked unconfirmed images of the so-call V3 350..but at this point anything goes.

If you think V1 has that casual sloppy look, then what look does the V2 have? Because the V1s definitely look more "normal" than the V2s, and the V2s have way more going on than the V1s design wise with the swirl pattern and big ol stripe and text.

only reason I haven’t pulled trigger on a shoe is there is about $45 In shipping tax and fees. Kind of leaves a sour taste when you’re already maxing out what your willing to pay on the asking price.

They didn't charge me tax (I think that varies by state), but I still feel like that extra $26 bucks is A LOT. Especially when GOAT only charging $12 for everything. But people be acting with the prices on GOAT

But I would say if you looking to cop anything, keep an eye on it between now and when they announce another stimulus check sometime this week, cuz soon as congress does that, the prices on everything jumping back up, since resellers gon know everybody got checks coming in and looking to splurge

If you think V1 has that casual sloppy look, then what look does the V2 have? Because the V1s definitely look more "normal" than the V2s, and the V2s have way more going on than the V1s design wise with the swirl pattern and big ol stripe and text.

for me it’s a sporty vs casual thing. eventhough booth shows have sock/slipper thing going on the v2 is significantly more sleek. Lots of diagonal lines and curves. Even the stripe adds to the sportyness of it Not that the v2 is an athletic shoe but it looks a lot more so than the v1.
5E8F2798-FC67-41A6-A0A2-961996E72D90.jpeg

come to think about it, what I imagine would be a gap x Kanye line would probably pair really well with the v1’s, 750s, and 900s. But this is coming time s person who isn’t a trendy dresser in the slightest outside of shoes.

They didn't charge me tax (I think that varies by state), but I still feel like that extra $26 bucks is A LOT. Especially when GOAT only charging $12 for everything. But people be acting with the prices on GOAT

But I would say if you looking to cop anything, keep an eye on it between now and when they announce another stimulus check sometime this week, cuz soon as congress does that, the prices on everything jumping back up, since resellers gon know everybody got checks coming in and looking to splurge

Yeah, I’m just hoping they permanently cut off the added $600 unemployment benefits or at least put limitations on them (I.e. only give it to people with families, etc.)-resale prices have been going crazy because of all the kids cashing in and buying/selling kicks with that money.

^looking at that pic just confirms v1s outdated lol

i dont know if id call it outdated more so than just a different vibe. alot of similiarites but alot of differences as well. v1 and v2 look drastically different on foot. if youre not getting a good deal though, the price point doesnt justify owning both

The V1s look really dope with the right fit still till this day, and thats coming from someone who has tons of V2s...i get the "outdated" thing though, but i like throwing on my V1s almost even more now because all you see out now is V2s on ppls feet. Its a different vibe for sure.

Back
Top Bottom