Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
^ They ok

But a Pure Moonrock & Oxford tan colorway will be great, zyons = turtle doves

Im gonnna sound super elitist and judgmental but V2 look awful on most people. Making them more available created the collateral consequence of people who can’t dress rocking them. I apologize for those sentences

... resellers gon know everybody got checks coming in and looking to splurge

this is an embarrassing reality for Americans

dont think sesames are a good stand in?
1596474227489.png

i think so. I didn’t wear tans with shorts because it blended with my skin-tone and just looked like I was barefoot LOL.

^looking at that pic just confirms v1s outdated lol

agreed, however that just means we have to wait till there is a generation that will want that aesthetic for whatever reason. These fashion cycles ... who knows what will be in 8-10 years from now.

Im gonnna sound super elitist and judgmental but V2 look awful on most people. Making them more available created the collateral consequence of people who can’t dress rocking them. I apologize for those sentences

I can agree with this to an extent.
finding pants sized well that actually fit and go well with the v2's was and still is a difficult thing for me. even when tailored. but i have issues finding jeans in general. quads out of proportion with my waist and my calves lol summer makes it easier though cause shorts pretty much work with everything in my opinion.

Elitist, judgemental, don't forget stupid lol imagine thinking original v2s only went to people who "dress well", as if your personal idea of dressing well being the globally accepted norm isn't already a stupid concept in itself. Wear what you like quit saying dumb **** like this.

Elitist, judgemental, don't forget stupid lol imagine thinking original v2s only went to people who "dress well", as if your personal idea of dressing well being the globally accepted norm isn't already a stupid concept in itself. Wear what you like quit saying dumb **** like this.
calm down brad hall. Any money that you’re a Karen

I can agree with this to an extent.
finding pants sized well that actually fit and go well with the v2's was and still is a difficult thing for me. even when tailored. but i have issues finding jeans in general. quads out of proportion with my waist and my calves lol summer makes it easier though cause shorts pretty much work with everything in my opinion.
U don’t skip leg day. I salute u sir!

StockX is weird been gettn emailed about the convid and delays and said i should get my RF oats mid aug. got a email from ups Today they coming in tomorrow. How does ups handle shipping with stockX?

Back
Top Bottom