Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Well him and his boys ran a train on her, but obviously the broad wanted a check cut and claimed it was rape

I don’t understand how someone like D. Rose has to split a pizza, you think that NBA salary would be able to afford him and his crew personals, not sharing individual slices on game day with the boys.

Im not even sure about this anymore. I just bought those MNVN Oranges on StockX on August 2 and got them in hand by August 8. I'm sure that person got paid quick.

Meanwhile I sold my MNVN Bones on GOAT the next day and they still ain't been authenticated yet. They just sitting around over there since last Wednesday. I think depending on the transaction both of these companies might be on some funny time.

I take back my GOAT slander. Just got my payout. Even tho they got my kicks last Wednesday and it's supposed to take 1-2 business days. They probably extra busy right now

Them DRose look better than foam runners...why drose though? It’s not a basketball shoe?

2 years later...

Enh, this really doesn’t mean anything. Is there an expiration date on saying something happened to you? Sure, it can look suspect when it happens. But hopefully you’re not passing off someone’s claims simply b/c hearing about them didn’t match your timeframe criteria.

Enh, this really doesn’t mean anything. Is there an expiration date on saying something happened to you? Sure, it can look suspect when it happens. But hopefully you’re not passing off someone’s claims simply b/c hearing about them didn’t match your timeframe criteria.

" Sure, it can look suspect when it happens. "

d rose is a clown.

Q: Did either Mr. Hampton or Mr. Allen tell you why they wanted to go to Plaintiff’s home on the night in question?
Rose: No. No.
Q: So they just said, ‘Hey, it’s the middle of the night. Let’s go over to Plaintiff’s house’ and they never gave you a reason why they wanted to go over there?’
Rose: No, but we men. You can assume.
Q: I’m sorry?
Rose: I said we men. You can assume. Like we leaving to go over to someone’s house at 1:00, there’s nothing to talk about.

" Sure, it can look suspect when it happens. "

Conveniently ignoring what comes after that. Nice work. :lol:

Thats why they have this thing called a statute of limitations

Right. But this has nothing to do with whether or not something actually happened. “Well technically you’re past the timeframe to take legal recourse—guess it never happened”. Btw, 2 years is well within the statute of limitations. Just sayin’.

This place is weird. Some in here talk about Nike and Adidas keeping people down (I don't doubt they do for a second) and then camp at their desktops and phones waiting for either of them to drop new shoes. Like, you're indignant about it but not enough to not buy shoes.

It's like the kids that bemoan our terrible capitalist society with a clever hashtag on their iPhone that some poor child's hands threw together for $0.03.

And then people acting like athletes for sure don't do any nefarious activities. What are we doing?

Anyways, GOAT has had my Zyons verified since last Thursday and still haven't shipped them to me. GOAT is pissing me off right now. They only ship once a week or what?

This place is weird. Some in here talk about Nike and Adidas keeping people down (I don't doubt they do for a second) and then camp at their desktops and phones waiting for either of them to drop new shoes. Like, you're indignant about it but not enough to not buy shoes.

It's like the kids that bemoan our terrible capitalist society with a clever hashtag on their iPhone that some poor child's hands threw together for $0.03.

And then people acting like athletes for sure don't do any nefarious activities. What are we doing?

Anyways, GOAT has had my Zyons verified since last Thursday and still haven't shipped them to me. GOAT is pissing me off right now. They only ship once a week or what?
Bro you could've kept all those big words lol j/k

Thoughts on kneeling as a protest?

Back
Top Bottom