• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Conveniently ignoring what comes after that. Nice work. :lol:

Right. But this has nothing to do with whether or not something actually happened. “Well technically you’re past the timeframe to take legal recourse—guess it never happened”. Btw, 2 years is well within the statute of limitations. Just sayin’.

Didn't ignore, just highlighted the harmony. I'll even add a laughing emoji on this one for ya. :lol:

Not sure if this is bait, but, I personally don't mind it. Actually, I think it's silly to cry about people kneeling, especially when that freedom is actually what the troops fight for.

This is way OT but the issue with kneeling is that it’s basically like posting a message on social media-you get the message out but until meaningful reform happens (I.e. addressing “no-knock” warrants, police responding to mental health scenarios with improper training, and ending qualified immunity) it is only a surface level cleaning which doesn’t address specific systemic issues.

Last edited:
This is way OT but the issue with kneeling is that it’s basically like posting a message on social media-you get the message out but until meaningful reform happens (I.e. addressing “no-knock” warrants, police responding to health scenarios with improper training, and ending qualified immunity) it is only a surface level cleaning which doesn’t address specific systemic issues.
you have to start somewhere - and many of those athletes like Lebron (not d rose) are doing a lot of work (start a school) to combat the systemic issues (lack of access to education and resources).

you have to start somewhere - and many of those athletes like Lebron (not d rose) are doing a lot of work (start a school) to combat the systemic issues (lack of access to education and resources).

Yeah, I’m not negating any of the good, actionable work they’re doing for social causes (I.e. LeBron’s school). My issue is with people simply making a statement and not doing much of anything else when there are organizations that fight every day for getting actual reform passed but their work isn’t as sexy as people and celebs making social media statements, etc.

Again, until we get meaningful reform passed, police issues like what we have been witnessing are going to continue. If we don’t have a clear path to that, things are not going to change very much, unfortunately.

This is way OT but the issue with kneeling is that it’s basically like posting a message on social media-you get the message out but until meaningful reform happens (I.e. addressing “no-knock” warrants, police responding to health scenarios with improper training, and ending qualified immunity) it is only a surface level cleaning which doesn’t address specific systemic issues.
It's something to do. But it doesn't do something.

That being said these riots and looting also are not the answer.

Well then they'll be just perfect feeling on my feet
Instead of running to it you can walk in it....

1597182844258.gif

Why are Cinders (350 v2) under $300 in most sizes? Is the CW different in-hand? Personally not a fan of gum bottoms but this isn’t so noticeable in pics.

Why are Cinders (350 v2) under $300 in most sizes? Is the CW different in-hand? Personally not a fan of gum bottoms but this isn’t so noticeable in pics.

I'm not sure. I bit the bullet on mine when some RFs slipped under $280 and I'm glad I did. They have gone up much higher since then.

I love the color personally. I do think it's more dark gray than black in hand as I think others have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom