Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Man wtf, GOAT flagged my sneakers as used and sent me photos of my shoes in perfect condition. There were factory blemishes on the sneaker tag, nothing else...fuuuuu.

Has anyone else had experience with this and what was the resolution?

TIA

I tried selling a DS pair of all-black AF1s that were flagged because they had dust particles on the sole. They sent me pics and were relentless that the shoes were “worn”. They wouldn’t come off their stance so i had to wind up selling the shoes as used

I tried selling a DS pair of all-black AF1s that were flagged because they had dust particles on the sole. They sent me pics and were relentless that the shoes were “worn”. They wouldn’t come off their stance so i had to wind up selling the shoes as used

On the bright side the person who bought them got a really good deal

:sick::rofl:

kanye-west-adidas-yeezy-prototype.jpeg
Thought those were some type of pastry until I enlarged the pic :rofl:

BARIUMS CAME IN
STRAIGHT TO FEET CUZ EVERYONES ALLOVER THE PLACE ON SIZE AND FIT
WENT TTS
THEY FIT FINE
KINDA TIGHT BUT ALL MY YEEZYS THAT ARENT 350 FIT TIGHT OUT THE BOX SO IM NOT CONCERNED
2869062B-555D-4C3F-8948-4E0CA4F996BA.jpeg

79B64054-B58F-4524-AEFD-C0D75731A312.jpeg

Glad to know. I was concerned cause my right big toe fits really tight but i like the overall snug fit - no problem on my left foot since my right is slightly bigger. stuffed some paper shoe tree in there and they felt better the next time. Didn't want to go thru the hassle of trading or selling they're pretty chunky so I didn't want to size up.

Only 350 I’ll think about copping is the all black joints should they restock. I wanna see a 380 I can wear and more foam runners.

Super dead in here for a yeezy 350 week. I prefer the zyons to the upcoming ones so I'll most likely be sleeping in. Can't believe breds finally restocking. Still got my 2017 pairs and I plan on keeping em. Heard there are some slight differences with the upcoming pair. Kinda like how the zebra and frozen yellows had slight font/font color differences.

Back
Top Bottom