• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hopefully I hit one of these raffles
4C1ED825-8DAE-4633-BBAE-9AC752F50F09.jpeg

Not bad beforehand as you said.
Did you remove the existing paint before you reshot? If you didn’t THEN they really turned out good. You have a good gun or a talent for spraying. Maybe both.

Not bad beforehand as you said.
Did you remove the existing paint before you reshot? If you didn’t THEN they really turned out good. You have a good gun or a talent for spraying. Maybe both.
I removed the the painr from some problem areas but didn’t strip the whole sole like I did for the turtle doves.

Where did you see that ?

Maybe they made a lot and are worried everybody will be worried about unions and not buy

Not serious

Only saw it on Saint Alfred. Rest of these retailers haven't said anything and look like they trying to get these pairs out their stock rooms

They still up on YS with the clock running per usual, although the app raffle isn't showing up on Confirmed anymore lol. That mean they cancelling the Sean Wotherspoons too? :ohwell:

Only saw it on Saint Alfred. Rest of these retailers haven't said anything and look like they trying to get these pairs out their stock rooms

They still up on YS with the clock running per usual, although the app raffle isn't showing up on Confirmed anymore lol. That mean they cancelling the Sean Wotherspoons too? :ohwell:

If you go to the shop Side of confirmed the draw is still there. Wonder what’s gonna happen I don’t think St. Alfred would just lie like that

If you go to the shop Side of confirmed the draw is still there. Wonder what’s gonna happen I don’t think St. Alfred would just lie like that

Good looks. Just saw it. Looks like they just moved it from the opening page on the app. They gotta do the release. By Saturday (maybe today) NBA players gon be hooping again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom