• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy Supply clock is back showing tomorrow at 9AM again

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 9.48.48 AM.png

For the last 30 mins it was showing Sept 1. This is a mess LOL

Watched a review for the Azaraths and he said go up a whole size from TTS. You guys who have them in hand already do you go up that much. I already go up half size on 350v2 like most of you but a whole size up seems excessive

Watched a review for the Azaraths and he said go up a whole size from TTS. You guys who have them in hand already do you go up that much. I already go up half size on 350v2 like most of you but a whole size up seems excessive
I went with my normal Yeezy size, which is half up and they fit perfect. Little on the cosy side, I feel it's ok going up an whole size if you like it more roomy.

Please don't blast me I am just stating an opinion. A white person I am big supporter of Black Lives Matter because I have seen to many people I love fall victim to police brutality. The NBA protest and all the delays will get people talking about an issue that has been out of hand since I've been alive. I've had a cop pull a gun on me for taking up for a person of color because of the excessive abuse the "alleged victim was receiving." I feel as if I were a black man I would not be here today to tell you this. We all want shoes and life to go on, I also realize Kanye has some issues to work out and seems to be brain washed. It is frustrating but lets look at the bigger picture and lets learn to love people and focus on equality. These words are intended with no disrespect and I hope you all have nice Friday. Nothing but love. -Pete-

Their BLM Ultraboost :lol:
1598636056235.png

oh so the white shoe walks all over the black sole :lol: :rofl: i'm poking fun, i have always counted myself lucky to never have witnessed in person or been victum to police brutality, i'm also lucky that in my profession (US Army soldier) that i've dealt with little racisim (i've seen lots a sexism but that's a whole other story), but like i always tell my friends and family, i always feel safer fighting for my country deployed to places like Iraq and Afghanistan than i do driving home from work, and that's what's truly sad about the current situation. Anyways who getting them ugly super comfy (so i've heard) slides?

oh so the white shoe walks all over the black sole :lol: :rofl: i'm poking fun, i have always counted myself lucky to never have witnessed in person or been victum to police brutality, i'm also lucky that in my profession (US Army soldier) that i've dealt with little racisim (i've seen lots a sexism but that's a whole other story), but like i always tell my friends and family, i always feel safer fighting for my country deployed to places like Iraq and Afghanistan than i do driving home from work, and that's what's truly sad about the current situation. Anyways who getting them ugly super comfy (so i've heard) slides?
Soot on foots coming to a thread near you.

adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Asriel”
Colorway: Asriel/Asriel-Asriel
Release Date: September 19, 2020
Price: $220

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-6.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-1-1069x750.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-3-1069x750.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-9-1069x750.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-10-1069x750.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-2-750x750.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-5.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-8.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-Asriel-FZ5000-4.jpg

I will not miss out on these like I did the Zyons :frown:. Still salty about it :lol:. Exhausting all measures for these :nthat:.
In for sure

I also apologize for all the typos in my statement. I usually lurk on my cellphone. Again I hope you all have a nice Friday. And if you’re feeling down and out just know things will get better whether it be a personal issue or fighting for equality, together, we can get through this.
I will listen, I will learn, I will help, but I realize I can never feel what a POC feels on a daily basis. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom