• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
YEEZY SLIDES(1).jpg

Trying to grapple with the thought of paying resale for QNTM’s. Have a strong feeling I’ll strike out on V3s might make it easier

Trying to grapple with the thought of paying resale for QNTM’s. Have a strong feeling I’ll strike out on V3s might make it easier
I paid resell for QNTMS back in February. They will drop after this release since it’s available globally. If I didn’t have them and struck out this release I would buy resell but that’s just how much I love them.

Stumbled on some alvahs for 375. Seem like a fair price? And does anyone have v3s and QNTMS or 350v2 to compare sizing To

Have most UK sites done their raffle? I've only received 2 L emails so far. Ironically enough my wife and I have received L messages from different sites than each other even though we did all of the same ones.

How does YS work on days when there are multiple drops like the slides? Will we have an option on which colorway we want once we get past the waiting room, or do we need a tab for each colorway?

They'll be under $400 IMO. Bariums barely above retail in most sizes. These are the better cw obviously, but not enough to justify being over $400

I hope so. love bariums but I do like the little hints of 3m and the side panels of OG QNTMs. I never drank the cool aid on static 700s but the first colorway of a model usually does numbers and I can’t see this going differently. Belugas, OG 750s, all 4 V1 350s, static 350 V2 all go for a lot, Waves would be up there but the restocked heavily.

Back
Top Bottom