Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
ARZARETH came in today. 2nd Yeezy after Original Waverunners for me

20DE3C11-2CB7-4C56-AFE5-EA45739D8BEE.jpeg
A9DCB6C9-CE2F-4AAF-B304-2C66D945BAEC.jpeg
83851BAC-00C7-4BCB-A56E-3D6C2380E97A.jpeg
4EB65E5B-0754-4099-9D8A-6A536284C5D7.jpeg
E144FD9B-7097-41F9-823D-CBF0273569A4.jpeg

if you don’t mind me asking... where did you grab the 700 V3’s in this pic from ?

only asking because ive seen multiple people post with different hang tags... some people on YouTube have tags on the right shoe (which normally is a red flag for yeezy’s) but the shoes came straight from adidas. also the new tags are much different than the older tags..

9C017769-7AC7-4622-9C60-1539A64E46F0.jpeg

these are the tag that came with my pair.. legit checked them myself and everything checked out right. just curious if anyone else has a pair similar..

Last edited:
if you don’t mind me asking... where did you grab the 700 V3’s in this pic from ?

only asking because ive seen multiple people post with different hang tags... some people on YouTube have tags on the right shoe (which normally is a red flag for yeezy’s) but the shoes came straight from adidas. also the new tags are much different than the older tags..

9C017769-7AC7-4622-9C60-1539A64E46F0.jpeg

these are the tag that came with my pair.. legit checked them myself and everything checked out right. just curious if anyone else has a pair similar..

Those are UK tags, right?

Took an L on the QNTMs again. Should I get a pair off stockx now or wait a while more?

Anyone see the prices on the QNTMs coming down? |l

I’m guessing Tuesday or Wednesday is when prices will start coming down on the quantum’s. You know those broke boiz gotta get the early sells before the other broke boiz so they list before its even in hand.

realistically though, where do we see these going next week? 380ish. Looking at size 9 fwiw

Do I need to download the Adidas app to buy yezzy never bought none and my daughter wants a pair so I really appreciate the help never attempt to buy a pair

Do I need to download the Adidas app to buy yezzy never bought none and my daughter wants a pair so I really appreciate the help never attempt to buy a pair

You can do a number of things. You can download both the Adidas app and the Adidas Confirmed app, you can use 3rd-party sites, like Goat or StockX, try beating the bots at YeezySupply, and try to enter many raffles when available.

I’m guessing Tuesday or Wednesday is when prices will start coming down on the quantum’s. You know those broke boiz gotta get the early sells before the other broke boiz so they list before its even in hand.

realistically though, where do we see these going next week? 380ish. Looking at size 9 fwiw

Yeah same story every restock like this. Been tracking my size and went from +$600 to $400. After release back up to $450ish. I’d expect it to drop back down into that $400 or less range for a few weeks, then back up.

Yeah same story every restock like this. Been tracking my size and went from +$600 to $400. After release back up to $450ish. I’d expect it to drop back down into that $400 or less range for a few weeks, then back up.
Yup, every release for sure. Hell, I’m surprised waves rose quickly after that recent restock. That was right around March so I actually had to move mine since money was right with shutdowns and COVID. A month later and realize it’s like 100 over what I let them go for.

I’m thinking I don’t wanna wait too long before scooping a pair from the secondary market. oG CWs tend to go back up faster over time so just hoping to get at a solid price. I almost caved a couple months ago for 650. Glad I waited it out for the restock

Yup, every release for sure. Hell, I’m surprised waves rose quickly after that recent restock. That was right around March so I actually had to move mine since money was right with shutdowns and COVID. A month later and realize it’s like 100 over what I let them go for.

I’m thinking I don’t wanna wait too long before scooping a pair from the secondary market. oG CWs tend to go back up faster over time so just hoping to get at a solid price. I almost caved a couple months ago for 650. Glad I waited it out for the restock

I ended up getting another pair of waves when the adidas app gave limited access to them. I never get access so that was a surprise. I swear when I got that pair in they weren’t made the same as the pair I had, MII vs. MIC. Ended up selling them and they went up another +$100 after that.

I want one pair of QNTMs but still not sure which ones the OG or Barium. I’m in my, “I don’t wear sneakers enough to have this many” mode at the moment. I’m also old and washed...

I’m probably in the minority but think I like the barium CW more. It’s probably the change in seasons coming.

I think for the next few weeks it'll settle at the 400-430ish. Lowest would be that 380ish mark and if we're lucky maybe the 360ish...

Was thinking of picking up bariums but I'ma wait til the triple black QNTMs come out. Can't wait for my QNTM 2x to come in. So happy the homie hit on confirmed.

My Soot and Core Sides have arrived in America. They arrive at my door on Wednesday. Didn’t know international shipping was that quick. Hopefully the QNTMS come just as quick

Back
Top Bottom