Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Got that L. When would the time be right to pay resell? Trying to save as much as possible lol

1599323985508.png

Three weeks ago I saw many folks on here cop off ADC and the thread was mostly Ws. This Confirmed app returned and I'm seeing minimal Ws and mostly Ls and frustration in here. Adidas what is your damage? Stop trying to be like SNKRS that **** wasn't something to emulate

i actually had a shot on yeezy's when they released on ADC and YS and had the long 4-5 hour waiting room... it was annoying to camp by the computer that long but i had legit shot at copping... now its like a guaranteed L similar to snkrs...im tired of paying resale so its either retail or bust for me

Got that L. When would the time be right to pay resell? Trying to save as much as possible lol

I'd give it a week-ish let everyone get their pairs in granted I'm not sure how much lower they'd go atm... the dream would be 350ish for me to consider the double up via the aftermarket.

can anyone please expalin to me how this works. is this how it works?

one decides to open a boutique. get contract with any brand they feel will sell eg. nike, adidas, etc.
they buy all of those at steep discount. during release date it will be ship to them. they can decide to distrubute them to customers or keep for themselves. most keep for themselves because they can sell for more via third party

they get us to expect them to be live on site or enter raffle so we can continue to follow them on social. but we are always left with nothing every week.

this how it goes now?

These have to release again in larger quantities, right? No matter how many times they release the Waverunner, or the Zebra, it will always sell out, I think it would be the same with the OG Quantums.

can anyone please expalin to me how this works. is this how it works?

one decides to open a boutique. get contract with any brand they feel will sell eg. nike, adidas, etc.
they buy all of those at steep discount. during release date it will be ship to them. they can decide to distrubute them to customers or keep for themselves. most keep for themselves because they can sell for more via third party

they get us to expect them to be live on site or enter raffle so we can continue to follow them on social. but we are always left with nothing every week.

this how it goes now?

this has been going on for decades. This isn’t some new phenomenon. Where have you been. Boutiques backdoor merchandise to “preferred” clientele all the time.

Back
Top Bottom