Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
only v3s that really did it for me was the azaels lol alvahs were just okay, but i sold them to pay for thr QNTMs and dont regret it. picking up azareths to see in person but im not head over heels for them from the pics. might change my mind when i see them in person though
I felt the same way when I had just the Azaels. The Alvahs I agree with 100%. But something about the addition of colors to the 700v3 has me definitely liking the Arzareth more.

Man I wish this was me😩
579356A8-DF37-4690-921A-081109CDD562.jpeg
those two look closer to each other than the 700 v1s/v2s look like the v3s

Offing my extra pair of waves(have 2 barely wear em) and zebras (have 3 pair). Quantum’s coming soon. Kinda can’t bring myself to pick up the V3s for resale, have alvahs and their fire on feet but nowhere comfy enough for over 274

That QNTM is a mess.
Couldn’t be caught mowing the grass in those ships.
Look like one of Shaq’s Sigs during and after Reebok.
I never care what another being likes and dislikes, but I get a little pissed off on the inside when folks are exciting about the Beauty these possess.

Cant believe the hate in my heart over a damn shoe.
Had to apologize to the Gods man.

That QNTM is a mess.
Couldn’t be caught mowing the grass in those ships.
Look like one of Shaq’s Sigs during and after Reebok.
I never care what another being likes and dislikes, but I get a little pissed off on the inside when folks are exciting about the Beauty these possess.

Cant believe the hate in my heart over a damn shoe.
Had to apologize to the Gods man.
repost when you ain't high.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
It's done

I can see QNTMs going down to $350-360 like the Arzareth for a quick minute. But it seems like there was a lot more Arzareths than QNTMs tho. Also Arzareth retail for $200. QNTM retail for $250.

Good thing about most of the Stock going on Confirmed is that a lot of pairs go to rookie resellers, who might be hyped to just make $100-120 before fees on a shoe and will be eager to undercut each other for that. We shall see how much further it goes down and how long before it jump back up to over $450-500

Back
Top Bottom