• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
5D41616D-CB94-4D7C-A9EA-1352230D38B2.jpeg

Looks more like the rubberized material they throw on V3s wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the finished product. The rubberized material is easier to clean than a cream suede, can still see them drop for 300 without the premium panels.

more of the same. The areas (heel , toebox,vamp..) where the leather panels go...they look like thin stripes of cardboard material cut outs or some pseudo suede.

But clean tonal cw nonetheless.
Okay yay my eyes didn't follow the same path as yours lol. Yay those panels look like thick kraft paper a bit lol.

Crazy that raffle QNTMs came in from Europe, before anyone I know who copped on ADC or YS. Meanwhile I paid resale for Arzareths from GOAT on Sept. 1 and that order still "Shipping to GOAT" :smh:

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

If you told me a month ago that I would have got Quantum QNTMs for retail I would have asked who I had to blackmail to get that deal? :lol: Definite contender for Yeezy of the year. These go down to $340-350 I'm doubling up while I can.

do you y'all think, that prices will go lower in the next days?
Really tempted to buy them.
But I'm not sure, if I can go half size down from my 350V2 size...

do you y'all think, that prices will go lower in the next days?
Really tempted to buy them.
But I'm not sure, if I can go half size down from my 350V2 size...
Leap Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace!

Probs but no one should get too cocky and think it will last for years. Secure your pair(S) while you still can would be my advice.

FACTS

Ironed Out A PayPal Direct Deal Off An EBay Listing For $400 And Making That Payment Now. Like Someone Else Said, If They Go Lower, I’ll Double Back For Another :pimp:

I would cop or double up before any word on a stimulus package, stimulus checks, or the reinstatement of enhanced unemployment benefits (if that does happen).

Shoe market has calmed down a bit from how it was April-July, when mad people was splurging with that gov cash, and resellers had the green light to charge ridiculous. Mad people broke again right now so the prices have come down. If resellers know people bout to get paid again, better believe those prices going back up QUICK, just like they did in April

can someone who hit on quantum post a pic in pants - NOT sweats tucked into your socks, but pants like black jeans or black pants - sorta like that dude wearing the barium with green pants.

Don’t exactly keep up with yeezys but love my V3s

what’s the next expected colorway/ release ? Need more pairs

Back
Top Bottom