Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Y'all realize that Jordans back in the day were 100 and not 300 right? For 100 I'm not complaining about quality. But this 300 X doesn't line up crap gotta stop. My 60 dollar foams are better quality than my quantums and that's a problem.

How much do y'all size up your slides?

I'm a 10.5 in 350s. Accidentally bought a 10 in slides the first time then sold them because they were tight around the "V" and my heel matched up too perfectly with the back of the slide, but I like more length on my heel.

Sold those and sized up to 11. The "V" not tight anymore, but the slide still basically the same length and my heel still in the same spot as it was in a size 10 :lol:

Either way, this is the end of the road for me since a size 12 for some reason is the most expensive size of all. Clowns asking for $270. So I won't be able to do a 1:1 sell and rebuy like I did with the 10 for 11

They probably gon end up part of my Quantum pocket relief/disappointment fund.

Or the Arzareth double up fund I'm starting before those shoot up to $600 dollars

How much do y'all size up your slides?

I'm a 10.5 in 350s. Accidentally bought a 10 in slides the first time then sold them because they were tight around the "V" and my heel matched up too perfectly with the back of the slide, but I like more length on my heel.

Sold those and sized up to 11. The "V" not tight anymore, but the slide still basically the same length and my heel still in the same spot as it was in a size 10 :lol:

Either way, this is the end of the road for me since a size 12 for some reason is the most expensive size of all. Clowns asking for $270. So I won't be able to do a 1:1 sell and rebuy like I did with the 10 for 11

9.5 wear a 10 in slides

They probably gon end up part of my Quantum pocket relief/disappointment fund.

Or the Arzareth double up fund I'm starting before those shoot up to $600 dollars
Sounds like I have a similar problem as you. My size 11 Sands & Bones from the original YS drop fit perfectly so I went with the same size in Soots and they are noticeably smaller (length wise as you mention; you can even notice in my pic). I am size 10.5 in 350s & 380s & QNTM; size 10 in 700 and 500.
7999A7F2-7436-495D-8CE7-82F60C273D95.jpeg

Sounds like I have a similar problem as you. My size 11 Sands & Bones from the original YS drop fit perfectly so I went with the same size in Soots and they are noticeably smaller (length wise as you mention; you can even notice in my pic). I am size 10.5 in 350s & 380s & QNTM; size 10 in 700 and 500.

MY GUY! My issue is with Soots too :lol:

Knew I wasn't crazy. I initially also had Core in a 10, and they fit bigger (but still a little snug) than the Soots in the same size 10. I sold the Core because I just didn't like the CW. Sold the Soot because they fit real small

Sized up to 11 on the Soot and its basically now the same fit as the Core 10 fit.

I'm starting to think there's no two slides made alike. These can't be coming from the same assembly line. They gotta be eyeballing these joints :lol:

Those can't be the same size.

MY GUY! My issue is with Soots too :lol:

Knew I wasn't crazy. I initially also had Core in a 10, and they fit bigger (but still a little snug) than the Soots in the same size 10. I sold the Core because I just didn't like the CW. Sold the Soot because they fit real small

Sized up to 11 on the Soot and its basically now the same fit as the Core 10 fit.

I'm starting to think there's no two slides made alike. These can't be coming from the same assembly line. They gotta be eyeballing these joints :lol:
Haha I’m so over guessing my size in new YZ stuff. I know my sneaker sizing from model to model (finally), but now the slides are throwing a twist to things even though it shouldn’t be an issue given I already own a pair in the same size that fit me perfectly SMH

Those can't be the same size.
I double checked both boxes and the stickers inside. They all check out at size 11- unless there was literally a factory error & they mis-labeled and boxed the wrong size. Everything in hand currently reads as a size 11 for both pairs in that picture. I’m glad someone finally posted about it b/c I was hesitant to restart a whole sizing debate after the QNTM one.

MiC vs MiI

Received my OG QNTNs from Goat. Minor blemish on the reflective heal part, but not bad. Shoe is heavy compared to anything I wear that’s not a boot. My wife said, “Those make your foot look smaller since they’re so wide.”

Fit TTS for sure. I wouldn’t .5 up, can’t see going down .5 either. At .5 up, I’d see these having heal slip, similar to when I bought the Waverunners .5 up. For reference I’m a TTS 11 in all Jordans, airmax, 350 v1, 700 v1 and V2. I go .5 up in 350 V2, 500s and all ultraboost. Normal to narrow foot.

Going to buy the barium, I think I’m going to like those more.

I double checked both boxes and the stickers inside. They all check out at size 11- unless there was literally a factory error & they mis-labeled and boxed the wrong size. Everything in hand currently reads as a size 11 for both pairs in that picture. I’m glad someone finally posted about it b/c I was hesitant to restart a whole sizing debate after the QNTM one.
For what it’s worth, Soots just came in from SVD and they’re exactly the same size as my Resin’s.
37709DB2-72BC-4418-84D9-85A73A3BB75A.jpeg

I wanted to like them but they’re not my cup of tea. I’m getting rid if Alvah’s 10.5 for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom