Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So the theory is that the cheaper priced qntm's were b-grade quality? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't companies supposed to have a stamp on the inner size tag to show it's b grade?

Honestly, it does suck to have the misaligned "x"'s or the parts missing on the 3M, but getting a perfect QC pair is like hitting the lotto lol. I've had some pretty bad pairs from goat lately (kobe 5x champ) and just had to buy another and return the first bad QC pair. I feel like I'd be eating too much in shipping costs to justify doing that with the QNTM's. Could be 5 ordered pairs before I finally get one I'm satisfied with.

I'm just spitballing. Kind of over the conspiratorial stuff but it's kind of funny tho.

A 100% on point pair does seem like a pipe dream, which speaks to larger infrastructural issues at Adidas more than anything else. They been hyping this release for 2 years, just to send out an island of misfit shoes into the world :lol:

I will say that if the GOAT pair wasn't bought with the intention of it being a run-around, everyday pair, and if I didn't subsidize the cost by flipping those slides, I wouldn't be as easy going about the QC issues. But I'm bout to wear them until the world makes them even more unperfect so it's cool.

Ok so on our conspiracy theory talk the other day about the $320 price....

my pair shipped already from goat.... it shipped the same time as another pair I ordered 3 days earlier.... So there is def something going on..... I think it’s goat doing it and they just use the return pairs they get or something like that because they clearly had the shoe on hand

May just be a FlightClub pair, whom GOAT has purchased. When I returned my B-grade quantums, they had to relist my bid, which was instantly accepted. Pair said “shipping to Goat”, then shipped to me the same day. The pair came from Flightclub, you can tell by the large sticker on the front, instead of the usual tiny GOAT barcode. Their tags usually resemble this :
8911E668-C2D0-4CB3-A504-CE8D9724F24D.jpeg

I'm just spitballing. Kind of over the conspiratorial stuff but it's kind of funny tho.

A 100% on point pair does seem like a pipe dream, which speaks to larger infrastructural issues at Adidas more than anything else. They been hyping this release for 2 years, just to send out an island of misfit shoes into the world :lol:

I will say that if the GOAT pair wasn't bought with the intention of it being a run-around, everyday pair, and if I didn't subsidize the cost by flipping those slides, I wouldn't be as easy going about the QC issues. But I'm bout to wear them until the world makes them even more unperfect so it's cool.
Agree with all of this, and it's reaffirmed my intention to not pay resale.

I'd grab QNTMs for retail from Adidas, but after receiving a horrible pair of Bariums from GOAT, paying $50 in fees in addition to the higher-than-retail price, only to have to send 10+ emails with photos and wait 3 WEEKS for my refund... no chance I'm risking going through that again, even if I can cop for $350 shipped.

I guess I expect too much from Adidas QC, because I'm let down time and time again. And when it comes to resale, GOAT and SX seem to look the other way. It gives me a headache and it's not worth it in the end.

Good luck to all who cop, though. Hope y'all get some decent pairs.

Agree with all of this, and it's reaffirmed my intention to not pay resale.

I'd grab QNTMs for retail from Adidas, but after receiving a horrible pair of Bariums from GOAT, paying $50 in fees in addition to the higher-than-retail price, only to have to send 10+ emails with photos and wait 3 WEEKS for my refund... no chance I'm risking going through that again, even if I can cop for $350 shipped.

I guess I expect too much from Adidas QC, because I'm let down time and time again. And when it comes to resale, GOAT and SX seem to look the other way. It gives me a headache and it's not worth it in the end.

Good luck to all who cop, though. Hope y'all get some decent pairs.
I mean it's a factory flaw. These resale middlemen can't control what comes out of the factory.

They are verifying a pair as being legit and conditions as described.

I get that it sucks paying over retail for something and it not being absolutely perfect. But it is what is it.

I mean it's a factory flaw. These resale middlemen can't control what comes out of the factory.

They are verifying a pair as being legit and conditions as described.

I get that it sucks paying over retail for something and it not being absolutely perfect. But it is what is it.
I agree, and I don't fault these companies for reshipping pairs that are less than perfect. But I can't give them my business and the extra $$ in fees if the product Adidas is shipping out in the first place is rife with flaws.

Honestly it sucks for them having to deal with my dissatisfaction as a customer and processing of a return, but that's Adidas' fault as well.

Like sphynx sphynx said, two years of building hype and they can't even apply 3M close to evenly. Pretty pathetic in my opinion, and worth it for retail only.

I mean obviously goat and StockX aren’t going to reject a shoe for what some of us sneaker enthusiasts would consider like a defect or horrible quality control...

that’s always been expected from Nike and adidas...

their sole job is to make sure it’s authentic which I think is fair and I can live with factory defects and what not

the problem for me lies when they let a shoe that isn’t DS and is dirty on the bottom pass the authentication.... that isn’t cool... and I feel like most of those are coming from flight club and whatever consignment places goat owns

I mean obviously goat and StockX aren’t going to reject a shoe for what some of us sneaker enthusiasts would consider like a defect or horrible quality control...

that’s always been expected from Nike and adidas...

their sole job is to make sure it’s authentic which I think is fair and I can live with factory defects and what not

the problem for me lies when they let a shoe that isn’t DS and is dirty on the bottom pass the authentication
.... that isn’t cool... and I feel like most of those are coming from flight club and whatever consignment places goat owns

You say their sole job is to make sure sneakers are authentic and that you think it's fair. To be honest, I feel like a good portion of that authentication process is already done by the customer because a good majority of people who send in kicks will send in authentic pairs. So StockX's authentication process is really just to make sure it's the correct shoe, correct size, and is not obviously dirty. They probably only really have to inspect closely that sneakers are legit 5-10% (I'm just throwing a number out there) of the time. Sure there are scammers who will try to send in fake pairs, and StockX will probably catch the real obvious ones, but a good majority of the people who use the service to sell will send authentic pairs. And I'm 100% certain there are fake pairs that get authenticated as legit all the time through StockX.

The real problem comes when StocKX determines a really good fake pair as authentic, buyer receives the pair and tries to sell it back via StockX, but StockX determines it's unauthentic. That right there shows the biggest flaw in StockX's authentication process.

Well no sorry I meant in regards to them reject say your sale because the shoe came with a factory glue stain or mark or misaligned like the quantum’s but that’s not the sellers fault....

I should’ve worded that diff not putting that that’s their sole job but their most important job when it comes to the authentication,

but I agree StockX authentication is trash and needs to be held to a higher standard because they let some garbage through

Last edited:
I agree, and I don't fault these companies for reshipping pairs that are less than perfect. But I can't give them my business and the extra $$ in fees if the product Adidas is shipping out in the first place is rife with flaws.

Honestly it sucks for them having to deal with my dissatisfaction as a customer and processing of a return, but that's Adidas' fault as well.

Like sphynx sphynx said, two years of building hype and they can't even apply 3M close to evenly. Pretty pathetic in my opinion, and worth it for retail only.
Honestly shoes are only worth retail and usually not even that.

If the companies selling them thought they were worth more....they'd charge it themselves.

GOAT double up pair came in. Definitely some QC differences

Raffle/UK pair on the left. GOAT pair on the right. Little more paint inconsistency on the GOAT heel

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_6163.JPG

They line up good enough.

Biggest flaw I see on the GOAT pair is on the medial side on the butt. This is the right shoe of my raffle pair, next to the right shoe of my GOAT pair on the medial side

IMG_0692.jpg

Shoe on the left is smooth. GOAT pair got that weird crease in it.

As I predicted the GOAT pair would have more QC issues, and therefore they the walk around pair. Raffle joints going on ice. Overall satisfied. But these shoes definitely a gamble.
yeezy quality has really fallen off since Adidas took over.

Ok so on our conspiracy theory talk the other day about the $320 price....

my pair shipped already from goat.... it shipped the same time as another pair I ordered 3 days earlier.... So there is def something going on..... I think it’s goat doing it and they just use the return pairs they get or something like that because they clearly had the shoe on hand

My pair was "shipping to GOAT" within 3 hours of me buying it on Monday. It was at my door this morning :lol:

I don't know whats going on. I just know that some of those pairs they shipping out are damn near B-Grade quality. Maybe Adidas funneling B-Grades through GOAT

#BrickGate #TheConspiracyContinues

I’d guess that these lower priced pairs were release stock that was predetermined to sell through Goat and/or SX from Adidas.

when I ordered my geodes for $220 from GOAT back in April they had ready to ship pairs for like 50-60 more. My $220 pair was “shipped to GOAT” immediately and I got it within a week lol. These places are always up to something

I bought the Geodes when Goat sold those then. The Geodes restocked so many times, those had to be Adidas stock as well. Possibly returns from foot sites. Goat still doesn’t accept listings for Geodes now.

I think brands sell more through Goat and SX than people realize. Think about it...posts on this site about QC issues result in people saying they’ll ‘only pay retail’ on a $250 pair. Retail...not under retail. We’re programmed now to pay resell prices.

Last edited:
Dudes want Italian hand made yeezys soo bad huh? Check ur tongue and tell me where your shoe is made. All yeezys are mass produced. These are checked to see if the glue exploded, the toe box has suede and shoe isn’t glued completely. Send me those pics so I can contact adidas and see if I can get you a coupon.

Dudes want Italian hand made yeezys soo bad huh? Check ur tongue and tell me where your shoe is made. All yeezys are mass produced. These are checked to see if the glue exploded, the toe box has suede and shoe isn’t glued completely. Send me those pics so I can contact adidas and see if I can get you a coupon.
lmao excuse me for wanting a $250 shoe to not look like one of the heel counters got under-sprayed with 3M and half melted (how that even happen?) while the other one was over-sprayed and rubbed with sandpaper

a shoe adidas built hype for for 2 years only to release in quantities so limited barely anyone had a chance to cop manually. you can't even make like 50k pairs that aren't trash huh? 🤷‍♂️

The responses in this thread are hilarious but people complaining about quantum qc are correct. No excuse for all those flaws.
You can buy Italian hand made sneakers for less than 250 so I don’t see why yeezy can’t line a damn heel cap or even out 3m :lol: jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9

Last edited:
Beckett Simonon and Greats sell high quality handmade leather sneakers for well under the price of yeezys. The big brands know how to get people to buy junk.

Back
Top Bottom