Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
WHY are you so affected by my post. :lol: I am disappointed because I want the shoe to do well in the resale market, but am only thinking about copping another because of the price. Jeeze.

I see your point. Most people are false prophets. Acting like they don’t care. That’s the thing to do nowadays I guess. I primarily only buy shoes that are collectible or that I really want personally. No one wants to show off o discount ****. Nothing wrong with it but for sneakerheads, yourself included you prob want the swagger that comes rocking with a highly sought after piece. If you can double up even better.

These kids are playing themselves. There’s a reason they’re in this thread and not in the new balance or puma threads (just using it as an example no offense love NB’s but they’re not exactly cover page news on sneaker blogs)

Reps to you for being honest with yourself and a bunch of internet strangers.

profits are profits. selling BTC at 5K versus selling BTC at 19K still profit but u dun goofed. sux 2 be a broke boi i guess.

giphy.gif

My UPS coming in clutch. A little less stressed about my pair coming in from YS. Especially since I haven't received that shipping email yet. My girl got the shipping email faster than me; couple days ago actually.

Back
Top Bottom