Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
yes, the opposite side where they press the glue to the insoles. I can now see the bubbling glue through the transparent outsoles.
I don’t see what you’re seeing. I have 2 pair and both don’t have it. A pic would help.

That wash out process will most likely lighten them up a lot hopefully the dye stays

so i'm on dye attempt #3, and they're still pretty light, i'm gonna try one more thing after this before giving up bcuz i do see some good colors in it with the dark red and pink mix from the 3m
20201117_164848.jpg
20201117_164841.jpg

The current goal is to let these dry and then do a mix black and red dye as the red just lightens up way to much, and letting the dye really sit in before ever washing and rinsing the excess dye, so I dont plan on being finished with these til around Christmas

so i'm on dye attempt #3, and they're still pretty light, i'm gonna try one more thing after this before giving up bcuz i do see some good colors in it with the dark red and pink mix from the 3m
20201117_164848.jpg
20201117_164841.jpg

The current goal is to let these dry and then do a mix black and red dye as the red just lightens up way to much, and letting the dye really sit in before ever washing and rinsing the excess dye, so I dont plan on being finished with these til around Christmas
There’s a good chance the dye is never going to take, and if you keep dying them the soles will end up a weird color not to mention the glue will become compromised if you continue to use heat. You can attempt Angelus leather dye and see how that works. Just avoid the soles. My 350s wouldn’t take the dye but my teal QNTM’s did so I would avoid the soles.

Great chance they are. I don’t need them but I’ll try through adidas and if I don’t get them it wasn’t meant to be.
I hear you .. my daughter really wants a pair for Christmas thats why I’m asking going to try my best to score a pair for her

20201117_164848.jpg
20201117_164841.jpg

Dude, these look like something James Brown would've worn. Especially in the last pic.

Thought they weren't dropping till January in the US or something like that. Glad I got mine secured from END since I never get through splash

Back
Top Bottom