Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezys just don't go for what they used to which is why the bots stay away. I don't mind at all, but you can definitely see the difference when they do these newer releases vs. retro some older cw like the zebras or breds. I still don't understand why the platforms don't list the years on the cw's like they do jordans though. The font is a lot different on the newer zebras and frozen yellows. Assume it'll be different on the breds as well.

This is the main reason I don't wear Yeezy much. As a grown man I don't want to be wearing the same footwear as 12 years olds.
I mean by that logic grown men shouldnt be wearing air maxs or air jordan 1s

edit just saw the post above but yea people make too much of a big deal about over saturation of 350s etc. I dont hear any complaints about all the Air Jordan 1 colorways that were bombarded with or the fact there is literally over 500 colors of the air max 95 (I know its a 25 year old shoe but still)

Got my true size in the 700 V3, do you think I’ll be alright with the fit as a narrow footer? I know the consensus is a half size up.

Got my true size in the 700 V3, do you think I’ll be alright with the fit as a narrow footer? I know the consensus is a half size up.
The shoes are pretty wide foot friendly its just the toe is so low profile it can smash your toes.
I dont know if the insoles come out but if they do pull them out for that extra half size up

This is the main reason I don't wear Yeezy much. As a grown man I don't want to be wearing the same footwear as 12 years olds.
9541E4D0-A322-46C9-8B87-856FE3851951.gif

I mean by that logic grown men shouldnt be wearing air maxs or air jordan 1s

edit just saw the post above but yea people make too much of a big deal about over saturation of 350s etc. I dont hear any complaints about all the Air Jordan 1 colorways that were bombarded with or the fact there is literally over 500 colors of the air max 95 (I know its a 25 year old shoe but still)

YZY releasing his line as super limited from the gate then switching the line to basically a GR caused this. Trending just like an ultraboost now. They comfy tho haha.

I think part of it is nowhere around me gets them hardly. So less local market flooding.
That's good for you. The only thing I see in my FB marketplace and fb group is yeezys. Seems like people trying to flip whatever they got. Some even asking for retail, but dudes think they're slick since it's a brick and they'll take a loss selling on sx or goat after fees. Personally, I got way too many 350s and the 700 v3s look super clunky on my feet.

Why do people sell shoes at a loss? I dont get it

People who resell heavy can actually write off the loss as a business loss. The opportunity cost of using that money to buy better releases to resell is sometimes worth more than a long term hold, hoping for the price to go up. I don’t resell in high volume obviously (just casually here and there) but I do regret buying additional pairs of Citrins since those really haven’t gone up after 1+ year now (ironically, I love the Cw and have extensively worn my OG pair). If I was doing volume reselling and had like 10+ pairs, there is 0 chance I would’ve held on to my extras instead of taking the loss and buying other releases.

Back
Top Bottom