Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Man ******* Adidas somehow used my old address to ship my Oyx 380s, which is odd because I checked it and sure enough in the app the have my current address. Called them and they basically said they can't do anything... I have to wait for them to ship then contact the shipping company and see if they can update the address. Last time this happened with Eastbay or Dicks and they were being total *******s about it, giving me the back and forth several times. Eventually I got it handled, but I swear this **** is gonna turn me off the brand altogether. Very unprofessional.

B89FE8A9-C77B-4346-96E9-9B5B18BB2D0F.jpeg 2B932FAE-FBDD-427D-BC47-B2631206890F.jpeg
3M dust

Last edited:
Man ****ing Adidas somehow used my old address to ship my Oyx 380s, which is odd because I checked it and sure enough in the app the have my current address. Called them and they basically said they can't do anything... I have to wait for them to ship then contact the shipping company and see if they can update the address. Last time this happened with Eastbay or Dicks and they were being total *******s about it, giving me the back and forth several times. Eventually I got it handled, but I swear this **** is gonna turn me off the brand altogether. Very unprofessional.
Not a problem, just have it held at a Fed Ex location for pick up.

Some clothes
Thanks man, some steals on there. I stocked up on a bunch of stuff. Greatly appreciated.

Entered 25 raffles for Utility Black, only SVD came through for me. Partial L since I paid 215 euros with shipping ($267) , so $52 over retail + tax, but it's better than paying resale. Excited to have it in my collection.

Last edited:
Entered 25 raffles for Utility Black, only SVD came through for me. Partial L since I paid 215 euros with shipping ($267) , so $52 over retail + tax, but it's better than paying resale. Excited to have it in my collection.
happy you cooked. but yeah, once I had a pair secured I immediately canceled SVD

Never been a yeezy head. Returned almost all my Ws except for this pair (pepper got returned too after i realized it's Rf or bust). Couldn't return the mist anymore, been worn once by accident, lol

Oh, and... the Calcite glow (other pair returned to END.), sucker for GitD, lol! Onyx Rf in transit. Can't wait my 1st ever RF 🤭 20201130_134919.jpg 20201130_135106.jpg

Last edited:
No champs or FA releasing around me the 350

ftl reservation isn’t up but showing the regular stores

smh

debating accepting multiple raffle wins for the 500s - will these go up in value or am I taking an L buying multiple to sell?

Had no idea Black/Red 350's were this week. :smh:
Passed on 380's last weekend due to a financial priorities & I wanted these too, but the timing of these drops for me is bad. :frown:

PO

Man ****ing Adidas somehow used my old address to ship my Oyx 380s, which is odd because I checked it and sure enough in the app the have my current address. Called them and they basically said they can't do anything... I have to wait for them to ship then contact the shipping company and see if they can update the address. Last time this happened with Eastbay or Dicks and they were being total *******s about it, giving me the back and forth several times. Eventually I got it handled, but I swear this **** is gonna turn me off the brand altogether. Very unprofessional.

adidas cs sucks! One of the worst in the retail industry

Now I hit on the 500s at XHIBITION after I already paid the 200 euro conversion on SVD raffle. Debating on the double-up now.

Back
Top Bottom