Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Call me whatever you want but $100 plus the cost of the shoe on YM is alot easier to swallow than taking an L and then waiting for the resell prices to drop or paying OVER what you would have if you didn’t use YM. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

i still entered every online raffle and kinda plan on taking an L on those. I’ll also be trying online if these raffle Ls hold up. Gotta explore every opportunity so I’m not mad for “trying”

Call me whatever you want but $100 plus the cost of the shoe on YM is alot easier to swallow than taking an L and then waiting for the resell prices to drop or paying OVER what you would have if you didn’t use YM. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

i still entered every online raffle and kinda plan on taking an L on those. I’ll also be trying online if these raffle Ls hold up. Gotta explore every opportunity so I’m not mad for “trying”

I paid the “pre order” fee for the Israfils, still took an L. Ended up getting them for resale cheaper than what it was with the pre order fee in the long run.

Reminds me of when there was allegedly 400k pairs of Zyons and that was supposed to be an easy cop. I mean I got mine at retail, but I saw A LOT more people who didnt
Zyon's are pretty close to retail on the secondary market though. I don't see Breds dropping down to that level even with all the stock so I hope I can hit for retail.

Reminds me of when there was allegedly 400k pairs of Zyons and that was supposed to be an easy cop. I mean I got mine at retail, but I saw A LOT more people who didnt
Same with Blacks Statics. I was lucky enough to cop on ADC, but I took about 25 Ls on raffles, footapps, etc. Missed on the Black Friday restock as well.

The fact that Zyons are bricking tells me there were A LOT of Zyons made. I think botters made it hard to cop this pair on release day.

643BD305-1CF6-499E-9A6E-CC6B1C7CD11C.jpeg
Adidas with the “delay” email. First time seeing that one...

IMG_9637.JPG

IMG_9640.JPG

Raffle win from SNS. Some initial thoughts on my first 500s:

These things are shockingly light for how bulky they are and DAMN, quailty is good. The mix of suede, nubuck, and mesh with the 3M is really nice, although the leather (if it's even leather) is trash but it's a minimal component of the shoe.

They also seem extremely comfortable/cozy, the padding and elastic straps on the tongue are a nice touch. BUT it's a good thing I also copped a half-size up. My left foot is slightly longer than my right, and my toes are legit touching every surface on the inside of the toe box. Reminds me of the 700 v3 fit, no ****ing way I could do TTS. Width-wise though they seem ok, and I've got a very wide foot.

Last edited:
I copped the cinders with ease and struck out majorily on the zyons (which were supposed to be plentiful). I’m doing my due diligence for this bred release and hoping for the best.

Tryna make a couple extra adidas accounts so I can enter the raffle. Does anybody know if I have to use different credit cards or addresses???

Back
Top Bottom