Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
:smh: @ the USPS slander. If you dudes had any idea how many packages are coming through plants right now you’d **** a brick. :lol:

I usually get my packages when they show up at the plant I work at, but I had to chill with hassling the mail handlers b/c they legit have mounds of packages to work through. COVID + new Trump lackey postmaster + holiday season = everything is backed up. Everyone chill...your precious yeezys will get to you.

When opened my ADC Breds yesterday and saw the tag attached with a piece of string I gave them the quick side eye 😂...Like wtf is that?

Haven’t bought a pair of Yeezy’s since the Static Black 350’s so I don’t know if this has been around for a while or not...Caught me off guard for sure...

Yeezy attempt at being more eco-friendly

After getting my Bred’s today; I tried them on a few times (a half size up from my tts made in China)
I’m 😞.

:smh: @ the USPS slander. If you dudes had any idea how many packages are coming through plants right now you’d **** a brick. :lol:

I usually get my packages when they show up at the plant I work at, but I had to chill with hassling the mail handlers b/c they legit have mounds of packages to work through. COVID + new Trump lackey postmaster + holiday season = everything is backed up. Everyone chill...your precious yeezys will get to you.

I'm patient with the USPS but the package I'm waiting on was shipped December 3rd and keeps getting delayed and I ordered something from the same company 2-3 days after and got it through USPS this past Monday.

When opened my ADC Breds yesterday and saw the tag attached with a piece of string I gave them the quick side eye 😂...Like wtf is that?

Haven’t bought a pair of Yeezy’s since the Static Black 350’s so I don’t know if this has been around for a while or not...Caught me off guard for sure...

that “piece of string” was sourced from Kanye’s ranch in Wyoming

Anyone that has. 9.5 Bred and feels like it’s too small and wants to part ways with them, slide into my DM’s.

My Breds came in the other day from ADC and the prime knit feels flimsy compared to my 2017 pair.

I'd suggesting targeting the 2017 pair if you had the option to choose, as it seems that they're going for the same price.

Yes; I’m still in shock. I can’t even wear them.
The width is really tight which I have never encountered with a yeezy. Length is good. But Pk is super tight around the toes. It is unbearable.

Yeah I surprisingly won a pair (only entered ADC Draw and one local raffle) and decided to go half size up from my other 350v2s just to see what it felt like since so many people suggest half size up. I was surprised when it felt just as snug as my other 350v2s. Can't that tell it was half a size bigger tbh. Made in Vietnam pair btw.

I still haven’t received 500s from adc on 11/30. Keeps getting pushed back everyday. Same with breds

I'm patient with the USPS but the package I'm waiting on was shipped December 3rd and keeps getting delayed and I ordered something from the same company 2-3 days after and got it through USPS this past Monday.

I feel you. I had two pairs from Hibbett get to me in a couple of days. I also had a Fire Red IV raffle win from them that shipped BEFORE the aforementioned orders, and those took 9 days to get to me. Oh, and those IVs shipped from the same state I’m in. So 9 days to go a couple hundred miles. It happens, unfortunately.

If you didn't hit, just wait a week, these are about to TANK further on GOAT and Stock X.

I'm seeing every reselling little Brad and Timmy copping 9 pairs manually on Roszko stream. Nobody copping to wear. Everybody copping to sell. And they ain't even put out YS or ADC raffle yet. It's about to be a bred flood :D
I don't think they're going to tank more than release day prices. They may be one of the most popular 350s. Don't forget these were as high as $900 before a restock was announced.

Yes; I’m still in shock. I can’t even wear them.
The width is really tight which I have never encountered with a yeezy. Length is good. But Pk is super tight around the toes. It is unbearable.

Where was yours made? My made in China pair from ADC is 1:1 with the OG’s in fit And material...I’ll compare and contrast when my FNL gets in at some point, provided that pair is made somewhere else that is...

Pretty ridiculous. Adidas said the Breds have shipped, but it’s clear the shipping label was only created. Tracking number doesn’t show up on Fed Ex. Why send customers messages that the sneakers shipped when they didn’t?
A week to ship? Cmon

how did EU boys do with zebras? :nerd:
Zebras arrived 24 hours after the Win in the Adidas App
11AC1DD9-6EC5-4AC4-9C20-9177201C3730.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom