Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
1EF54948-B169-40A4-84F0-4BCC407E99D0.jpeg

Any ideas on how to fix this crease in the side smh

my god that is just NOT acceptable! :angry: How can such an obvious flaw miss QC? Like - STRAIGHT UP! 🤡
No way that can be taken as passable. Send that faulty **** back and ask for a replacement + code?

I have quite a few pairs of V2’s and TTS fit me in every pair. Even my OG Beluga’s. Maybe some of you just don’t know your true size . Who knows.

i don’t fit TTS on any V2 prior to the static. from static to just about before the zyons they fit TTS. Zyons are the most recent v2 that I got and they were small again like The original v2s. I feel like belugas, zebras, Black Fridays were tighter at the toe, and the back of those shoes have that bump that pushes your foot away from the heel.

1607695867513.png

.ca & .com don't pull from the same stock they don't even drop at the same time usually. Still a mostly FSR now and they dropped 40 min ago...

I was able to add to cart on Packer, give it a shot

Yeezysupply really is the worst website of all-time. Like, if they were a physical storefront it'd be the kind that would tell you they have to charge you 3% more for using a card.

I think YS has some webkit problems. Using Chrome or Safari (on Mac) has never worked for me, but Firefox never fails if I get passed the waiting room.

I was able to add to cart on Packer, give it a shot
Thanks, but I’m looking for an 11.5.

Really bad move by Adidas to make two versions of the Hylte. They should’ve just made a glow version like they did with the Calcites because if the Calcite glow sat hard, and the Hylte glow is sitting on multiple sites, the regular Hylte version is going to sit really, really hard.

Back
Top Bottom