• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
10473ADD-791E-4FC8-BF0B-F7EDDB6567D1.png

yeah if my pair didn’t come from ADC I’d think they were fake based on the tag lmao

Just got my wife’s breds in. Box is mangled and opened. Clearly someone opened it to check it out and saw it was a much too small size and provided some Christmas mercy 😂

My breds from adc came last week with one side of the shipping box torn open smh guess they weren’t his size so they showed mercy lol
The box came exactly the same! Torn almost all the way open. More than enough for whoever it was to look in and see it was too small for them lol

Told ya this was the GOAT 380.

:smokin

idk i'm leaning towards Calcite Glow or RF Onyx, i love my mist but man those other 2 are something special

The box came exactly the same! Torn almost all the way open. More than enough for whoever it was to look in and see it was too small for them lol

UPS delivered my RF Onyx and one part of the tape wasn't all that secure, but i didn't think anything of it

I've been imagining what these could go with. Any navy blue works well imo, so does olive. These purple shorts were randomly next to where I placed the 380s and they caught my eye. It's kind of a cool combo idk maybe I'm crazy.
IMG_0583.jpeg
Glows are pretty dope in person. Nice summer sneaker / color.

Entered the draw for the v3. Has the hype on the model gone down? Will they end up like the Bariums/QNTMs? lol

How small of an operation is Xhibition? Placed my order with them on Monday morning, got an email confirmation but it doesn't include the size I ordered on it. Immediately emailed them to ask about it, but haven't heard back. Today would be the third business day I suppose? (they have a disclaimer about orders taking 3 day to process due to being short staffed, understandably so.) I also tried calling their number (8am PST), but the voicemail says they are unavailable.

How small of an operation is Xhibition? Placed my order with them on Monday morning, got an email confirmation but it doesn't include the size I ordered on it. Immediately emailed them to ask about it, but haven't heard back. Today would be the third business day I suppose? (they have a disclaimer about orders taking 3 day to process due to being short staffed, understandably so.) I also tried calling their number (8am PST), but the voicemail says they are unavailable.
I had to deal with their customer service 2 months ago and they were excellent about replacing my natural 350s when they sent the wrong size and they usually ship quickly too... maybe they’re just super backed up for the holidays? I wouldn’t worry too much they’ve been pretty good to me.

Back
Top Bottom