Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why are the “Teal” QNTM’s so inexpensive and available for under retail? Debating buying this DS pair for 179 at a local shop.

Still waiting for breds from Adidas smh.. pair from SIZE that I hit, got here 2 days after drop. Wild 😂

Why are the “Teal” QNTM’s so inexpensive and available for under retail? Debating buying this DS pair for 179 at a local shop.

Pretty much all colorways are doing poor on the resale market I could imagine the teal being the worst of the group could be had for the low

Do it! I picked up a pair of Teals for $180 and they’re absolutely worth it at that price! I think they’re overlooked since the upper is quite different than the OG QNTM’s, Bariums, and upcoming Frozen Blue. But, in all honesty, they look great in hand and on foot.

Are you sure they can even be returned? I mean, I know it's their mistake but they're also a hype item or whatever and usually these boutiques have a final sale disclaimer for them. Again, their mistake, so I'm probably overthinking it.
Yeah, they said I could return them in their email to me. They also attached a return label for me. I still do not have shipping info though, even though in that same email to me they claim they have already shipped.

Champs has sizes
Screenshot_20201220-002122_Chrome.jpg

I had every 350 cw from breds to carbons. Started getting rid of pairs this year to free up space. I have all the og cw's of other models (380, 500, 700 v1-v3 +MNVN). Still need the 750s at some point. Lowkey hoping for a re-release of those.

Now I'm left with 18 pairs of yeezys: beluga, red stripe, bred, cream, zebra, frozen yellow, beluga 2.0, blue tint, static rf, black static rf, gitd, blush 500, waves, static 700, azael v3, black MNVN, QNTM). Debating offing more 350s from 2017, but I kinda like the fact that it doesn't have the wack font space/color of the re-release versions or the banana shape.

Back
Top Bottom