Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
To da sto
9B38216B-E503-4201-ACCB-E6F69946DED8.jpeg
Still the best colorway so far on this shoe imo.

My Breds from JD have now left the same USPS facility 3 separate times this week.

mine kept arriving at the same facility for the past 10 days (3 times to be exact , with arriving late notifications between each arrival) , then it started to move and delivered the next day ... all within less than 24 hrs

Pretty sure I just got got on some V3 Safflowers smh.
Did any of the box tags say SRPHYM as the color code or did all say SAFFLO???

Pretty sure I just got got on some V3 Safflowers smh.
Did any of the box tags say SRPHYM as the color code or did all say SAFFLO???

Did you buy them off someone? I know they were originally named SRPHYM. Might be like the OG 500 Blush release where some boxes had the name 500 Desert Rat on them.

Did you buy them off someone? I know they were originally named SRPHYM. Might be like the OG 500 Blush release where some boxes had the name 500 Desert Rat on them.
Yea did a meetup. Went into it kinda blind without doing much research and now I'm sure they're fugazi. Haven't seen this box tag anywhere in my searches.

Picked up the sands from footlocker , ***** were a hassle smh. That spam to cart on FTL really works though......They cancelled safflower us?

Last edited:
Edit: found in “Events”

Got a notice for in store pick up for 700V3 clay brown in ADC app...set up pick up time for Monday, etc...but there is zero confirmation. Anyone else?

Still waiting on my onyx 380s from FTL.
Guessing they’re probably lost at this point. I can’t stand USPS.
A536F94E-1247-4AD4-B353-E4FE3DEC32D2.jpeg

I’m still waiting for my 500s that shipped USPS. Says delivered on my app, but has been stuck since the 10th. Adidas CS said they had problems printing labels....that’s a first.

Found a pair of the 380 Onyx in my size (9.5) locally for retail, no tax. So when my size 5 (smh) from Xhibition arrive I’ll send them back and then not have to sweat re-ordering from them again.

Are you sure they can even be returned? I mean, I know it's their mistake but they're also a hype item or whatever and usually these boutiques have a final sale disclaimer for them. Again, their mistake, so I'm probably overthinking it.

Back
Top Bottom