Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Guys should I double up on these wave runners now or you guys think prices will dip a little more?

I still think they will continue to dip today and tomorrow, creep up over the weekend, then dip a bit again next week, but maybe not further than where they end up tomorrow. But we are getting close to bottoming out.

Got an email that my YS order is delayed. Looks like it hasn't even been picked up by UPS. Was supposed to get here today :rolleyes

There's no rhyme or reason to oxidation. One pair is simply more exposed to air...probably due to each shoes placement in the box and wherever your are storing them. Ziplocks are the best prevention. Obviously you wearing them every now and then so there's no need to worry about cracking of any plastics.
Will try That

I still think they will continue to dip today and tomorrow, creep up over the weekend, then dip a bit again next week, but maybe not further than where they end up tomorrow. But we are getting close to bottoming out.

Is probably time to pull the trigger then

today may be the last day.. I secured my pair yesterday $450 shipped with a new account via stock x... price has been steady for the past 16 so the window may be closing

IMG_4024.JPG

1st pair in and got tracking for the remaining pairs from YS :smokin

what i post in here is for NT not for Twitter or i would had posted it on there myself IJS

thanks Felipe

Got my 700s in the mail today so I'll say it's the best YS transaction I've had to date. Good job NJ. UPS is foul for just leaving my box (with a bunch of other packages) outside my apartment building. I live in Jersey City, they could have been lifted with the quickness.

end of goat .. stock x needs to capatilize

Well StockX's infrastructure is obviously getting hit right now! Probably DDoS attack!
And they better issue a statement about this too! They house a ton of card data on their systems. I wonder if they are under PCI requirements????

Got my 700s in the mail today so I'll say it's the best YS transaction I've had to date. Good job NJ. UPS is foul for just leaving my box (with a bunch of other packages) outside my apartment building. I live in Jersey City, they could have been lifted with the quickness.

Jersey City here too! Was amazed I got my package in a day from YS lol. And you're right about them just leaving packages, can't recall how many got stolen off my steps (from USPS tho)

Back
Top Bottom