Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
got them but it took awhile maybe because im big size . i really thought i was gonna get my first L

Attachments

• unnamed.jpguui.jpg
    unnamed.jpguui.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 147
For confirmed app:

1/1 for size 10.
0/1 for size 8.5 for my buddy

I forgot to enter with one of my daughter’s account.

Everything about this past year is making me less in to sneakers. In 2018, I got 95 percent of the shoes I wanted, manually, whether it was Jordans, Yeezys, Foams, Kobes etc. I don’t think there was a single release I took an L on other than off whites, and even then, I managed to get two off whites manually. The footlocker app used to give Ws, especially locally. Now, everyone is a goddamn reseller, everyone has a goddamn bot, and even GR Jordans are a challenge. I have not gotten a single W on the FLX app as far back as I can recall. On top of that, the sneaker companies haven’t lifted a single finger to raise the supply to adjust to the rising demand to make more money and reduce the impact of resellers.

It seems that about around 40k pairs were released of the 700 Sun, a mustard colored shoe. Almost no one took a W in here. When Adidas cut the price to 240, we all thought “well, that will raise the demand significantly, Adidas must be making more pairs”. Well, they made it even more scarce and made even less money than they would have if they kept the price at 300 because it still would have sold out regardless. Brilliant.

Everything about this past year is making me less in to sneakers. In 2018, I got 95 percent of the shoes I wanted, manually, whether it was Jordans, Yeezys, Foams, Kobes etc. I don’t think there was a single release I took an L on other than off whites, and even then, I managed to get two off whites manually. The footlocker app used to give Ws, especially locally. Now, everyone is a goddamn reseller, everyone has a goddamn bot, and even GR Jordans are a challenge. I have not gotten a single W on the FLX app as far back as I can recall. On top of that, the sneaker companies haven’t lifted a single finger to raise the supply to adjust to the rising demand to make more money and reduce the impact of resellers.

It seems that about around 40k pairs were released of the 700 Sun, a mustard colored shoe. Almost no one took a W in here. When Adidas cut the price to 240, we all thought “well, that will raise the demand significantly, Adidas must be making more pairs”. Well, they made it even more scarce and made even less money than they would have if they kept the price at 300 because it still would have sold out regardless. Brilliant.

yeah I’m pretty annoyed at the new MSRP too. 700s usually sat for a quick min because of the $300

Adidas should know better, that if they lower the price it will raise demand. They left a lot of money on the table. I would rather pay 300 for a shoe I can get than have it be 240 and not attainable.
They sold out, so maybe they released more units and made more in absolute terms.

maybe they lowered the price on the 700v1 to 240 because they're MII and not MIC :lol:

Made in India yeezys were atrocious, but Made in China pairs followed suit :lol:

The shoes are being assembled a few cm’s too low which causes shape and fit to be off. Also applies to some Nike Made in China shoes.

With COVID, SIP, loss of revenues, and everything associated with 2020. I believe every company made adjustments. Nike, Adidas and any company producing a product that resells in the secondary market saw profits that they were leaving on the table. Selling products directly to the secondary market boosted their bottom line.
I doubt a big increase in bots, or a big increase in resellers caused this. I too used to hit, but since the pandemic.... Ls are a common occurrence.
Let’s see, Nike’s latest quarterly report is showing in increase from the same time last year. With everyone sheltering in place and no sports, how is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom