• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sucker post incoming..

So I'm not really into 350's, but wifey dropped some hints in December that she was feeling the Sand Taupes. Naturally I couldn't get them on release day so I researched around to see what the women's sizing would be for her so I could get it for resale. Dropped $320 total on a 4.5, it came, turned out too small, so I had to get rid of it on StockX (taking a loss of ~$50). Figured, alright I guess I'll watch some more Youtube vids and read through more posts on the sizing, then grabbed a 5.5 on ebay for like $330 total. It came, and turned out 0.5 size too small again (and naturally, no refunds available). Now if I resell again I would lose another $50, which means I will have essentially paid around $100 to try a shoe that my wife can't wear :sick:

Eff the resale game :lol:

Sucker post incoming..

So I'm not really into 350's, but wifey dropped some hints in December that she was feeling the Sand Taupes. Naturally I couldn't get them on release day so I researched around to see what the women's sizing would be for her so I could get it for resale. Dropped $320 total on a 4.5, it came, turned out too small, so I had to get rid of it on StockX (taking a loss of ~$50). Figured, alright I guess I'll watch some more Youtube vids and read through more posts on the sizing, then grabbed a 5.5 on ebay for like $330 total. It came, and turned out 0.5 size too small again (and naturally, no refunds available). Now if I resell again I would lose another $50, which means I will have essentially paid around $100 to try a shoe that my wife can't wear :sick:

Well, unless you need the money now, you could also hold the extra/non-fitting pair for a few months. I’d be surprised if the price didn’t go up in 6-9 months.

Sucker post incoming..

should have sold on ebay

no final value fee

Suns touched down from the confirmed app. Quick pic compared to my waves
42069257-4F99-4A03-9428-ED934B4BB1FB.jpeg

Won't lie didn't think "Suns" would be hard to get so I just did Adidas Confirmed as my only raffle entry.

But it is what it is, on to the next! Grats to those who hit/posted, they look beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom